• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

explain your current avatar

What? This is the very same avatar I always have! He's still there, with his yellow background and the die on his head! 🎲 It's actually a character of mine I created long long ago and never previously associated myself with it. Now I have indeed become him in a way... I'll be updating it soon though and I'll be sure to report back here with that update, hehehe.... 😉

costume3.png

Yo I'm K. Ren. BR20 left her compewter on so I decided to goof round here 4 today and so I changed me icun. Don't I look so debonair??? /j (In serious terms, my icon is now a crudely drawn and monochrome version of the greatest Pokemon character of All Time.)

Mine is an egg named Gulp! From a silly little game I like called Pajama Sam 3: You are what you eat from your head to your feet. he likes eating french fries. Perfect for the easter event and everything haha

Oh, right, new avatar!
This is a drawing I did of a Jirachi Kirby with MS Paint about a decade ago.
This was my avatar on TBT from 2014-2020.

Edit: Since I will probably change it tomorrow, here it is.
JirachiKirby.png

I’ve been seeing quite a few people both on here and discord using these Stardew Valley character avatars, so I decided to see if I could find the character creator for it and I did! I’m very happy with the result. Wish these color of overalls were in the game, but that’s okay. She’s cute, pretty and that’s the way I like it. ^-^

Back