Island Tour Explore Tallinn :D, a launch day island recently revamped!

Bilaz

Local Eurovision Fan DA-3870-3754-4899
Bells
Matryoshka Doll
Feedback
100% (116) +
Hello TBT! I am back with a total revamp of my launch day island, Tallinn!

I thought it would be fun to repurpose my old post so the original Tallinn will be archived for posterity. :)

My new revamp is a forestcore island with a bit of a nautical twist. It is currently set in spring and is meant to be like a self sustaining fishing island, featuring builds such as a boat lookout (inspired by horriblegaming on youtube!), a fish market, a farm and my old bubble tea shop still preserved! My large lake has also been revamped and now forms a river estuary. :D

My house is still fully furnished and has been kept as is since this thread was first made! :)

IMG-1697.jpg
IMG-1698.jpg
IMG-1699.jpg
IMG-1696.jpg

IMG-1700.jpg

My dream address is DA-3870-3754-4899

I hope you guys enjoy touring my island ^^

Hello TBT! My name is Sasha or Bilaz, and I’m excited to show you my island which I’ve been working on all year :D

The northern half of my island has a sort of bamboo forest theme!
image0.jpg

image1.jpg

Full of loads of cliffs and scenery to explore, including a zen garden!

The southern half of my island is also mostly natural with matching white flowers and several focal points! I took photos of a few of my favourite builds including a butterfly cove, large lake and bubble tea shop!
image1.jpg

image3.jpg

image0.jpg

Last but definitely not least I’m also very proud of the work I’ve done to my house, so I thought I’d share a screenshot of one of those rooms too :)

image4.jpg

Thank you very much if you decide to come look! I hope you enjoy my island :D
Feel free to leave a comment telling me about your visit. :D I'm always looking to tweak and improve a little!

Last edited:
Hello TBT! My name is Sasha or Bilaz, and I’m excited to show you my island which I’ve been working on all year :D

The northern half of my island has a sort of bamboo forest theme!
image0.jpg

image1.jpg

Full of loads of cliffs and scenery to explore, including a zen garden!

The southern half of my island is also mostly natural with matching white flowers and several focal points! I took photos of a few of my favourite builds including a butterfly cove, large lake and bubble tea shop!
image1.jpg

image3.jpg

image0.jpg

Last but definitely not least I’m also very proud of the work I’ve done to my house, so I thought I’d share a screenshot of one of those rooms too :)

image4.jpg

Thank you very much if you decide to come look! I hope you enjoy my island :D
Feel free to leave a comment telling me about your visit. :D I'm always looking to tweak and improve a little!

Your island is really cute! My favorite area is your little zen garden area, and my favorite room in your house is the cherry blossom room. I also like your basement, really nice and cozy!

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for visiting and being so kind as to leave a comment! I’m really glad you enjoyed your visit. :D I really like the zen garden a lot too. ^^ Awww I’m so glad you took the time to visit my house as well, so glad you enjoyed :)

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for visiting and being so kind as to leave a comment! I’m really glad you enjoyed your visit. :D I really like the zen garden a lot too. ^^ Awww I’m so glad you took the time to visit my house as well, so glad you enjoyed :)

Your welcome, I recently finished my island too. if you would want to visit, but don't feel obligated:love:. My dream address is DA-0545-9668-7402 if you want to check it out.

I definitely will give your island a visit :D sadly I'm busy all day but I'll post a visitor message when I'm able!

Ok, the large lake is amazing! I’ve never seen anything quite like that! Excellent choice of time of day. Makes the colors so lovely. Great use of perspective. Love all the cliffs, waterfalls with the butterfly/insect models! You should be very proud!

Ok, the large lake is amazing! I’ve never seen anything quite like that! Excellent choice of time of day. Makes the colors so lovely. Great use of perspective. Love all the cliffs, waterfalls with the butterfly/insect models! You should be very proud!
Awwww thank you so much for your very kind comments :D I'm over the moon really! I hadn't expected such nice feedback. So glad you enjoyed your visit!
I had to be up at 6 AM for something so I thought I'd update my island while i'm at it, and now I love the time of day

Last edited:
I’m also open for a live tour this evening if you actually want to visit!

I just visited your island 😍!

really liked:

- your beach home, locations and decoration! Specially basement and bedroom.
- the touch of your 🏝 , you could feel it is your own design and looks fav, i personally like natural desings a lot so i really enjoyed yours, really liked your little coffee are and little library ( my fav ! )
- it was easy to navigate, i personally dislike islands where i cant really walk, yours was nice and comfy to go around.

what i did not understand:

- all your beaches they have the log stakes in what appears in sections, im not sure why this is or if there is a reason behind it

otherwise really liked it 😊

I just visited your island 😍!

really liked:

- your beach home, locations and decoration! Specially basement and bedroom.
- the touch of your 🏝 , you could feel it is your own design and looks fav, i personally like natural desings a lot so i really enjoyed yours, really liked your little coffee are and little library ( my fav ! )
- it was easy to navigate, i personally dislike islands where i cant really walk, yours was nice and comfy to go around.

what i did not understand:

- all your beaches they have the log stakes in what appears in sections, im not sure why this is or if there is a reason behind it

otherwise really liked it 😊

Awwwww thank you so much :D
I'm so glad you liked my island! I'm happy you liked the natural theme and the little shops. :D I really like easy to navigate islands too so I really appreciate the feedback.

Ahhh the beaches xD this feedback was fun to get because it might be a little cultural thing! I'm Dutch and this is what our beaches generally look like. :D They're wave breakers!
zoutelande.jpg

The weeds are meant to represent the dune grasses and stuff ^^
Since we can't place them in the water I imagined it as being low tide

Anyway thank you so much for your comments!

Awwwww thank you so much :D
I'm so glad you liked my island! I'm happy you liked the natural theme and the little shops. :D I really like easy to navigate islands too so I really appreciate the feedback.

Ahhh the beaches xD this feedback was fun to get because it might be a little cultural thing! I'm Dutch and this is what our beaches generally look like. :D They're wave breakers!
zoutelande.jpg

The weeds are meant to represent the dune grasses and stuff ^^
Since we can't place them in the water I imagined it as being low tide

Anyway thank you so much for your comments!

Ach i didnt know this, what a nice fact to know, thanks for the cultural little fact, now i really do like your beaches a lot 😍 its duper adorable.

yeah i also put weeds in my beaches during winter time 😊 i really like them during rhe winter seems kind of fitting

I’m not very good with this stuff. I’d love to visit your island. What’s your dodo code? Is that what I enter to visit?

I’m not very good with this stuff. I’d love to visit your island. What’s your dodo code? Is that what I enter to visit?
I forgot to change the first post before falling asleep last night but my gate is no longer open I'm afraid. You can still visit though by sleeping in any bed, telling Luna you want to dream and inputting DA-3870-3754-4899
Hope this helps and enjoy :D

Ach i didnt know this, what a nice fact to know, thanks for the cultural little fact, now i really do like your beaches a lot 😍 its duper adorable.

yeah i also put weeds in my beaches during winter time 😊 i really like them during rhe winter seems kind of fitting
Awwww thank you so much :DDD
Yess they're gorgeous in the winter! I like them in autumn too, long grasses!

My island and house has been updated with cute 2.0 items :D

My dream address has been updated for early spring! I’m also available all day to give actual tours :)

Hi, I visited your island and really enjoyed it ^^ Loved the lake with the mum cushion in front of it, perfect for sitting down and enjoying the view. Also really loved the beach house! The use of blue and white was so spot on. Really loved the basement library room (and music room), and the small book club area outside on the island as well. Thank you for sharing your island :)
PS. The cherry blossom room was just perfect! I wish I had decorated it T_T Have a great day!

avisitingtallinn.jpegavisitingtallinn2.jpeg

Last edited:
This was such a nice message to get after my Hiatus, thank you so so much :)
The pictures you took are absolutely gorgeous too :’) thanks for sharing and I’m glad you enjoyed looking at my island!
Hi, I visited your island and really enjoyed it ^^ Loved the lake with the mum cushion in front of it, perfect for sitting down and enjoying the view. Also really loved the beach house! The use of blue and white was so spot on. Really loved the basement library room (and music room), and the small book club area outside on the island as well. Thank you for sharing your island :)
PS. The cherry blossom room was just perfect! I wish I had decorated it T_T Have a great day!

View attachment 434779View attachment 434780

BUMP for revamped island and updated first post :D

Back