• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Exposure exposure

Which exposure thread?

• Sun exposure

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Ear exposure

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Leg exposure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feet exposure

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • The exposure threads are lazy and stinky and bad

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Exposure exposure

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Silver Exposure

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • disease exposure

• Lead exposure

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Expo exposure

• Stitch exposure

• Total voters
Okay I voted on the last option just because I thought it was funny but I equally love all of the exposure posts 🫶🏼

Yeah, I need to expose myself to some fresh air 'cause these exposure threads are lazy and stinky and bad. 😬 And hey! That's a valid option on the poll here, so don't start booing at me. I could have very well put that sentiment in my own words and I'm certain those wouldn't fly. 😏 What's up with these anyway? People trying to farm/grind away at points or something for this event goin' on? 🤨

sun exposure because it was made by yours truly 😎 though this thread title gave me a laugh tbh

Silver exposure , nobody wants to see feet, they want to see pretty balloons
silver exposure is also safe and harmless
I think
What kind of silver are we talking about?

Any one but the foot one, even though I did have a chuckle over it

there are so many exposure threads?? 😭 i do need to read the forums more often bc all I’ve commented on was the sun exposure one lol

I voted for the feet exposure thread and I don't regret doing that, I enjoyed every bit of it.

Now updated with disease exposure!
I forgot to put my own opinions here.. oops. I think this whole exposure thing is pretty funny. I like this one the best, but silver exposure was also cool. Kinda surprised that nobody likes leg exposure though.

Now updated to include all the other exposure threads!
I still can't believe that egg #8 was DEEEFLLSSS though

I voted that the exposure threads were lazy, stinky and bad...and they were. However, some of them were really engaging. The fact that an egg was created as a result of them made me realise that all of these new topic threads can be future nesting grounds...

I had to vote for my thread, lead exposure. Sometimes you have to be your own hype man.

I say none of the above threads honestly cause if anything i just look at it as mind numbing and not really that intersesting to read or post honestly its just below quality to put it bluntly.

Back