Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lead exposure

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Expo exposure

• Stitch exposure

• Total voters
Okay I voted on the last option just because I thought it was funny but I equally love all of the exposure posts 🫶🏼

Yeah, I need to expose myself to some fresh air 'cause these exposure threads are lazy and stinky and bad. 😬 And hey! That's a valid option on the poll here, so don't start booing at me. I could have very well put that sentiment in my own words and I'm certain those wouldn't fly. 😏 What's up with these anyway? People trying to farm/grind away at points or something for this event goin' on? 🤨

sun exposure because it was made by yours truly 😎 though this thread title gave me a laugh tbh

Silver exposure , nobody wants to see feet, they want to see pretty balloons
silver exposure is also safe and harmless
I think
What kind of silver are we talking about?

Any one but the foot one, even though I did have a chuckle over it

there are so many exposure threads?? 😭 i do need to read the forums more often bc all I’ve commented on was the sun exposure one lol

I voted for the feet exposure thread and I don't regret doing that, I enjoyed every bit of it.

Now updated with disease exposure!
I forgot to put my own opinions here.. oops. I think this whole exposure thing is pretty funny. I like this one the best, but silver exposure was also cool. Kinda surprised that nobody likes leg exposure though.

Now updated to include all the other exposure threads!
I still can't believe that egg #8 was DEEEFLLSSS though

I voted that the exposure threads were lazy, stinky and bad...and they were. However, some of them were really engaging. The fact that an egg was created as a result of them made me realise that all of these new topic threads can be future nesting grounds...

I had to vote for my thread, lead exposure. Sometimes you have to be your own hype man.

I say none of the above threads honestly cause if anything i just look at it as mind numbing and not really that intersesting to read or post honestly its just below quality to put it bluntly.

Back