• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Ground Scenery Fairy Ring Design

Pattern Source
Self

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I had been wanting to make a Fairy Ring for an area on my island for months but real life kept getting in the way.
I'm sure there are other Fairy Ring designs for NH that are better and were already available
but I really wanted to create one myself. With the theme of TBT's 2022 Fair being Enchanted Forest
I felt more inspired so I buckled down and really made time to work on my fairy ring.
I hope you all enjoy it. Feel free to use it on your island if you'd like.
Thank you for looking!

fairy_ring_example_by_valzed_dfeq5j9-pre.jpg

fairy_ring_l1_by_valzed_dfeq5j6-pre.jpg
fairy_ring_r1_by_valzed_dfeq5j0-pre.jpg
fairy_ring_l2_by_valzed_dfeq5j3-pre.jpg
fairy_ring_r2_by_valzed_dfeq5iz-pre.jpg

Back