• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Fishing Tourney Multiplayer!

BobRocks20

Wowzers!
Bells
Switch
0557-5119-2409
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Violet
Rotating Fool's Egg
Chocolate Cake
Stitches
Apple (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (22) +
I want to try out the Fishing Tourney with multiple players because of the 5-point benefit (I learned from here) so I thought I'd repurpose this thread (since it didn't get a lot of attention) and express my interest there. Let me know if you're interested so I can give you the Dodo Code. I am in the PDT timezone by the way. Thanks for reading!

Hey there, I'm having fun getting to know this community so I decided to make a thread in The Airport. I'm looking for at least one or more people who are (preferably) about the same age as me (I am a high school sophomore as of posting), active in NH like I am, willing to acknowledge the time constraints that come with being a student, and are nice enough to not mind my urge to reference and ramble on about my hyper-fixations and other interests. Oh and you cannot be, um, perverted. Just so you know, I use the Pacific timezone.
If you are interested, let me know and thanks in advance.

Last edited:
If you're still interested, I plan to do the fishing tournament for about an hour or until I get the gold fishing trophy, whichever comes first. Let me know if you want to visit my island.

If you're still interested, I plan to do the fishing tournament for about an hour or until I get the gold fishing trophy, whichever comes first. Let me know if you want to visit my island.
Oh, okay. Sure, I was planning for you to come to my island but I don't mind coming to yours.

Sorry, I told you 20 minutes, but then I ended up playing longer than I should have because I knew I was really close to getting the gold trophy. Thank you for playing with me, and good luck! Now I really need to go do stuff IRL!

Back