• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Artwork Flag help?

Hesper

Oh my god, they were roommates.
Bells
Feedback
100% (6) +
Would anyone be able to help me with a town flag based on the plumeria flower? With a teal-green background, if possible. I don't have much in the way of payment, unless you're missing cherry blossom items--I have petals and can make everything but the animated wall, or, uh, I have some gold nuggets?

Plumeria ref here:
1499451366Plumeria-Flowers-Png-Photos.png

I’m gonna attempt something but no promises! Do you want your island name on it as well?

did you find someone?

I had honestly thought this thread had drowned, so that's a no other than IPeachy below you!
I’m gonna attempt something but no promises! Do you want your island name on it as well?
No, thank you! And thank you so much for giving it a shot c: I appreciate that so much!

Wow this was not easy!
Flowers are usually kind free form but these are so star shaped it was hard to do that, so hopefully this is at least a decent attempt!
No worries if you don’t like it though~
F600D1D6-4BDC-47AF-8DB4-3B16C691CD2C.jpeg

Wow this was not easy!
Flowers are usually kind free form but these are so star shaped it was hard to do that, so hopefully this is at least a decent attempt!
View attachment 247107
I actually love that!! Yeah, their unique shape is part of why I love them so much--they're so crisp, but the petals still look so soft in person. Thank you so much, again! Let me know if there's anything I can get for you.

Oh awesome! I’m glad~
And no need for anything in return, I like doing this sort of stuff!

I attempted a pinwheel type design

Wow this was not easy!
View attachment 247107
I like the star like shape, reminds me of Navi from the Legend of Zelda series :)

Back