Trading fruit trade - done

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! I'm looking to do a fruit trade with the lineup order below (buying order from first to last). I can offer perfect peaches and lemons.

if you're interested in swapping, then I ask you to confirm with me before purchasing.

704.jpg
coconut - @/Sgt.Groove
699.jpg
durian - @/himekirako
705.jpg
banana - @/Sharksheep
700.jpg
lemon - myself
703.jpg
persimmon - @/Jhine7
702.jpg
mango -
701.jpg
lychee -
671.jpg
perfect pear - @/himekirako
670.jpg
perfect peach - myself
669.jpg
perfect orange - @/roseflower
668.jpg
perfect cherry - @/Sharksheep
667.jpg
perfect apple -

thank you!
I can send you a perfect apple for a perfect peach. Just let me know when.

U can send it when I send yours. I’m in no rush! Just let me know when you’re ready for it.

🍑Movin' to the country
Gonna eat a lot of peaches 🍑

I’ll let you know when to purchase the mango, thank you!
would you like me to purchase the peach now or later, and would you like a message?
later if that's okay! i still need to think of a good placement LOL
any message is okay! 🍑 thank you lots!

I can get you a lychee! did you want a message on it?

I can get you a lychee! did you want a message on it?
I’m currently traveling, and this made my day because I wasn’t sure if I’d get the last fruit I need! Thank you so much!
Would you like a fruit in return?
Could I ask you to buy the lychee for me later after I get the other folks to buy my fruits in the desired order first? No message needed.

I’m currently traveling, and this made my day because I wasn’t sure if I’d get the last fruit I need! Thank you so much!
Would you like a fruit in return?
Could I ask you to buy the lychee for me later after I get the other folks to buy my fruits in the desired order first? No message needed.
could I please get a peach? o: and of course!! just let me know when you're ready for me to send it ❤️

Thanks ❤️ Would you like the peach now or later, and would you like a message?
I'll take the peach now if you have the time but whenever is okay! and no message needed unless of course you'd like to put something :] thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back