• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Galaxolotl Star Fragment

TN4U

The Good Cousin
Bells
Island
Wahu
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Green Crescent Moon
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (4) +
I'm looking for a Galaxolotl Star Fragment that is dated after August 25th, 2023 10:24PM EST:

579.jpg

I'll pay in TBT bells. If you're willing to sell yours, send me a PM with your offer. I'll also consider buying a different star fragment that has similar colors. Again, it has to be dated after what I listed above.

Sorry, I'm not date trading the one I already have. I'm looking for another one.​

Back