• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

good morning

litttnmail

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
im trying to stay awake can i know to get the dodo code?i think i remember there being options to play as like a guest with the codes this is correct right?

Good morniiinnng! 👋😀 I have no idea what playing as a guest using dodo codes mean, but the rather ambiguous title and post caught my curiosity and figured I might as well pop in and say hello. 🤷‍♀️ It's Friday, Litttnmail. Time to put those three T's to good use and make the best of this Friday morning! Might I suggest having three eggs for breakfast? 🥚🥚🥚😋

Back