• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Harvey's Feast - Community Voting

Which of Harvey's Feasts do you like best?

• Entry #1

Votes: 54 20.8%
  • Entry #2

Votes: 17 6.6%
  • Entry #3

Votes: 53 20.5%
  • Entry #4

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Entry #5

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Entry #6

Votes: 20 7.7%
  • Entry #7

Votes: 21 8.1%
  • Entry #8

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Entry #9

Votes: 52 20.1%
  • Entry #10

Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiaa

Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
3954-2752-4988
Dark Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Toy Hammer
Isabelle
Vote for your favorite New Horizons holiday feasts created for the Harvey’s Feast event! The staff have narrowed down the list of entries by nominating ten that you can vote for. Your votes will determine the winners! Congratulations to our finalists and good luck!

Entry 1:

1ch.jpg

Entry 2:

2oa.jpg

Entry 3:

3li.jpeg

Entry 4:

4aq.jpg

Entry 5:
5ch.jpg

Entry 6:

6sn.png

Entry 7:

7ai.jpeg

Entry 8:

8_d.png

Entry 9:

9ri.jpg

Entry 10:

10fi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So many great entries! And happy mine is up there as well :giggle:
I went for 9 as it's so creative!

Omg these are all so creative, I love the new years looking one - I would have never have thought to do that!

these are all such lovely settings for a feast! my vote immediately went to #1 as i adore the deers so much and love seeing them all together (plus the overall setting is gorgeous!), but i gotta give a shout-out to #2 — my family’s ‘holiday feasts’ tend to be just my parents and i eating together while watching something on tv, and i was super happy to see an entry that looked similar to that!

but i gotta give a shout-out to #2 — my family’s ‘holiday feasts’ tend to be just my parents and i eating together while watching something on tv, and i was super happy to see an entry that looked similar to that!

As soon as I saw #2 made it I voted for it for that reason!
It really captures the closeness and warmth of Christmas with my family as well 💗

My shout-out goes to #8 for giving the hard-working elves a much deserved break! Congrats to all the finalists!! 🥳

these are all such lovely settings for a feast! my vote immediately went to #1 as i adore the deers so much and love seeing them all together (plus the overall setting is gorgeous!), but i gotta give a shout-out to #2 — my family’s ‘holiday feasts’ tend to be just my parents and i eating together while watching something on tv, and i was super happy to see an entry that looked similar to that!
As soon as I saw #2 made it I voted for it for that reason!
It really captures the closeness and warmth of Christmas with my family as well 💗

My shout-out goes to #8 for giving the hard-working elves a much deserved break! Congrats to all the finalists!! 🥳
Ahh I was embarrassed my entry was too humble compared to the other fancy ones so thanks for saying something nice guys 😭

All the other entries blew me away! You guys did amazing.

Number 8 is so cute, they're getting my vote!!

Last edited:
Oh my Farley, sorry to say that I have to pass on this one. All sigle one of them have something that makes it awesome! :LOL: I'm truly unable to choose, I've been trying for almost half an hour...

As much as I love all the aesthetic design, #9 has my vote for being witty. Really creative take on the feast theme.

I'm loving the creativity here. I had to go with #9...so instantly & impressively recognizable as The Last Supper!

They're all so lovely! Praise be to all of the... artists? Interior decorators? Vibe designers? Let's go with one of those. 😜 I literally want to praise everyone who made it. So... I WILL.

#1 - Traditional, extravagant Christmas dinner. I love the red/gold color scheme and the cervidae-focused guest list! A dinner I'd love to attend.

#2 - Realistic and adorable. Reminds me of Wallace and Gromit skits, for some reason. I imagine many of us spend the holidays this way. Very charming and unique.

#3 - Now this is simply gorgeous! Looks like a scene from a movie -- excellent "set design" that creates an exciting mood. I love the cool tones, too. Really creative!

#4 - All of the entries focus on the food, but what about the chef? I like the different perspective of this one. As I grow older, I appreciate my mother + aunts' effort in cooking for everyone so much more. Love this one.

#5 - This also feels like it’s from a movie! My brain sees the seats on the sides and goes "TRAIN!" even though I don't think that was the intended effect. I love the red lighting and the story-like atmosphere.

#6 - This one feels like an intimate, upscale Christmas party among close friends. I like the tiny trees on the pillars and the food tucked away in the corner. Classy!

#7 - Another traditional scene with the whole village! I love the feeling that everyone is chattering amongst themselves, and the inclusion of the Kwanzaa candles! So wholesome.

#8 - Thankful for the #elfrepresentation (we’ll pretend they aren’t gnomes). They deserve a break and a cake, gosh darnit!

#9 - This one is so creative!!! Your mind!!! And the main question on my mind is: WHO IS JUDAS? Kiki? Chief? Marshall? Please let me know. Signed, Zissou.

#9 - This one looks like the exact moment at every Christmas party when Dad says we’re allowed to eat and everyone loses their minds. The food looks absolutely delicious, and the decor is wonderful.

all of these entries were good but i had to go with #3 because the set design/framing of the picture was so well done ^_^

Would be weird if I didn’t vote considering how many entries I looked at and loved, so here I am.

And my vote goes to entry #3. Reminds me of a New Year’s you’d find in an eastern, oriental country like Japan or something. Not to mention the execution is top tier. Hats off to the person who made that one. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back