Have you ever been starstruck?

• Yes

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Chloe are you serious rn

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
No. I love voice actors and I follow some on twitter and instagram, but I don’t think of how I feel about them as starstruck but more as respect for them as a person and for their talent (sorry if this sounds weird or rude). Maybe the closest to starstruck would be how I feel about Hiroshi Kamiya and Daisuke Ono; I get so excited when I see they’re voicing over a character in a series or game I’m interested in. I am impressed tremendously by English voice actors too but I don’t think how I see them is the way people generally look at like hollywood celebrities (I don’t view the Japanese VAs that way either). Most voice actors seem really down to earth and are kind and friendly to fans, that is part of what keeps me following them and replying to them.
I wrote a fan letter to Brad Swaile back in the day and he wrote back, as well as sent me some art of his characters (including Light Yagami). It was cool, but I mostly knew him from Ranma 1/2 lol.

Yep. WWE wrestler Bobby Roode was standing behind me at a line in New York. (He goes by Robert Roode now). I was stunned in that moment and not expecting it.

Then someone else recognized him and others started shouting at him.

He put his hood over his face. I get the impression he didn't feel like being bothered. (Celebrities are people too).

I'm glad I didn't bother him. I think I was a little too awe struck anyways.
My dad briefly met Mr. Wonderful and Bobby Heenan back in the day, at a wrestling event. He was a ‘80s wrestling fan, so it meant a lot.

I keep thinking this thread is called have you ever been to Starbucks but then it magically changes to what is actually typed out.

I was in middle school with certain rock bands. It didn't stay long and basically ended when highschool started.

Actually I think some entertainment stuff is targeted towards that age group specifically vs highschool ages, so I guess it kinda makes sense.
But I think what I liked most was their creativity in their music videos and clothing and it going well with their lyrics.

My dad briefly met Mr. Wonderful and Bobby Heenan back in the day, at a wrestling event. He was a ‘80s wrestling fan, so it meant a lot.

Ahh that's very cool c:

I got to talk with Ron Simmons of the APA. He was coming out of the bathroom and I just told him hello and we talked for a little bit. Lita also gave me a high five. Hardcore Holly...well, he wasn't such a nice guy.

It was a local show our mom dropped us off at. I was 14 and too young to be familiar with them or that era. So I wasn't nervous or starstruck. Worked in my favor because I didn't mind speaking with or interacting with them. (can't be nervous when you have little idea who they are).

Non wrestling story was seeing Betty White on a school zoo fieldtrip. Again, I had little idea who she was. But she waved at me.

My teacher was 60+ years old and was gushing. She clearly was familiar with Betty White. I remember feeling really happy for her.

I don't think I have? If I'm understanding the definition correctly. There's not a lot of celebrities I actually care that much about and especially not ones I would ever see.

Back