• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Hello

Welcome to the forums! I hope you’re enjoying it here so far!

I wish you luck with getting your island to 5 stars! Is there anything you want to do differently with your new island than you did with your old one? Who are your current villagers? ☺️

Welcome to the forums! If you don't mind me asking, since you said you were recently returning to the community, what was the first AC game you played?

Welcome to the forums! If you don't mind me asking, since you said you were recently returning to the community, what was the first AC game you played?
I just meant I had played Animal Crossing New Horizons previously - back in 2020 when it first came out. Then I stopped for a while and gave my Switch Lite away so didn't have it but had the game still.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! I hope you’re enjoying it here so far!

I wish you luck with getting your island to 5 stars! Is there anything you want to do differently with your new island than you did with your old one? Who are your current villagers? ☺️
Thank you. Not sure about differently but maybe just taking more time to figure things out and try different ideas.

Last edited:
Back