• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

¡Hola!

Carya

Lively Doe
Bells
?Hi/Hola!

I'm Carya, from Spain. English is not my native language, so I hope I can express well myself and make new friends here :)
I love AC since I was a little girl. I played all the games that come to Europe and now, with the new Switch game, I'm very hyped. I'm not playing currently AC except for the Amiibo festival with my boyfriend ?he made my avatar, if you're asking? and I feel I'm talking too much about AC to him, who likes the game, but he isn't a big fan like me. So we found this site and I have an insta-love with it! How cute it looks! And people here seem very friendly. I miss old times with comfy forums.

I also like Nintendo games, books, anime, mangas and cartoons like Steven Universe! Feel free to talk with me about these things! I want to make new friends and improve my English!

And.... that's all! Have a sweet day! :D

Greetings fellow European, and welcome :)

It's ok that your English is not your native language, ( it isn't mine either )
And from what i read in your paragraph, it's fine :)
It's good to see you already took a liking to the site.

I can teach you a bit more English, if you really need or want it.
( Never failed English, not even once )

and again, welcome :)

it double posted for some reason -.-''
sorry about that.

Last edited:
Back