• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon How did you get into Pokemon?

My older brother's got me into it along with everything else Nintendo. I also loved watching in the anime all the way back in the Indigo League days.

It goes back to 2009, or 15 years ago. There were some Pokemon card booster packs on sale and my mom remembered how both of my cousins liked it back when it was new in my 90s. I opened the pack and all I remember from it was a Dugtrio card, a Wurmple card, and a Glaceon card that absolutely captivated me. I got Pokemon HeartGold a year later and was hooked despite being terrible at it.

Pokemon became my special interest and I was obsessed. I played every generation and got every game right around when it released. Now I’ve played every mainline game in the series.

My love for it is less than it used to be, but it’s still super nostalgic. My pfp on Discord is a Cosmog and I got a Pokemon tattoo a few months ago.

Back