• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

I HAVE THE RELEASE DATE!!!!

I really think that Gamespot and IGN know about the release date of AC DS; they just don't want to anger Nintendo by giving it away before time. Maybe Yahoo got permission to post it?

Welcome back Ty...can I call you Ty? Anyways, TBT is now the third largest AC forums in the world! We are also running a newpaper here too. They need all the help they can get. We currently have a sage compition going on. We have two new boards, Creativity Alive which is Fan Art and RP Board which is Role Playing.
Also Bulerais and Storm's board merdged and Bul is now an Admin. We also have a new mod! He is in charge off all the Off Topic baords. Also the spam baord was delted becuase it turns out that it was not allowed. Anyways Welcome back! (We also have live chat availible to everyone.)

BAMBAM! said:
torm everytime you are here for an hour but say very little I wiil spam at ACAC...and here!
You don't know how to spam.

JJRAMONE2 said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
torm everytime you are here for an hour but say very little I wiil spam at ACAC...and here!
Won't happen, BAMBAM!. I'll ban you for doing that.
as bulraise likes to say..."beware the Bull"
"bulraise"... It's like a word scramble.

:p

BAMBAM! said:
*wonders if this is really yoishie or just Storm...* Do you have Xbox Live? It is the most acdicting thing I have ever done!
Heartily agreed.

PIKMIN042 said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:

LOL, yeah, is my sn THAT hard to spell?

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:

LOL, yeah, is my sn THAT hard to spell?
if mine is... your is

According to my sources Animal Crossing DS should have came out in May.

Flummoxer said:
yeah... thats what Best buy said... but i dont think they were thinking of Wi-Fi connectivity when they said that... now that Wi-Fi was announced... everything changed

:)

No easy I speeled Piranha piranah and I think PIKMIN yeeled at me and since then I remembered. I think the same thing happen about bulerais sn...

BAMBAM! said:
No easy I speeled Piranha piranah and I think PIKMIN yeeled at me and since then I remembered. I think the same thing happen about bulerais sn...
but you still spelled Bulerias wrong

Flummoxer said:
Your sources are more guesses. The only thing known about the release date is that it will be when WiFi comes for the DS and sometime in 2005.

Back