Giveaway I'm hosting A Catalog Town until April 8! (Now CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well throw these out there:
-Punchy's Pic
-Queenie's Pic (2x)
-Cherry's Pic
-Knox's Pic
-Gigi's Pic
-Leonardo's Pic
-Olaf's Pic (2x)
-Tucker's Pic (2x)

FC: 1908-5759-1683
Sorry, I only have the orderable items as seen in my list - perhaps you meant to post this in one of the threads here that does offer that? You can definitely get these items from at least 2 TBT members :)

Hey, I can make myself available sometime this afternoon or evening (EST) if you're able to meet with me! :3
Yes lets try to do it! I should warn you that my WiFi is struggling and even shutting down due to a snow storm lol. Hopefully it won't be an issue!

Yes lets try to do it! I should warn you that my WiFi is struggling and even shutting down due to a snow storm lol. Hopefully it won't be an issue!
Wasn't able to make it back here until now :c Are you still available right now? If you are, send me your friend code so I can add and visit you, mine's in my signature. <:3

Wasn't able to make it back here until now :c Are you still available right now? If you are, send me your friend code so I can add and visit you, mine's in my signature. <:3
So sorry to miss you again, the storm kept cutting off my WiFi and almost the electricity too. I hope we can try again, it was bad luck, it rarely snows here!

If you can make it on sometime within the next few hours, let me know, I'll keep an eye on this thread :3

This is awesome tysm!! I requested you on discord (saskia <3)
FC 1977-1179-9865

Btw, do you have any post office items that are cataloguable? <33

This is awesome tysm!! I requested you on discord (saskia <3)
FC 1977-1179-9865

Btw, do you have any post office items that are cataloguable? <33
Added you!

Hmm, by items that are post office themed, do you mean the items you get as gifts from the post office?

I don't believe those are catalog / order able items, but I do have some post office items if you would like to take those :giggle:

Added you!

Hmm, by items that are post office themed, do you mean the items you get as gifts from the post office?

I don't believe those are catalog / order able items, but I do have some post office items if you would like to take those :giggle:
yes i did! ooh yes please!! thank you so much :D

Hi! New here! Also coming here for your cool generosity for making this! Lookng at the astrology set that was given with post-office and some little more. Here is about what im missing from my old save ( for god sake was having them did a town reset once, but somehow when i reset because i didnt like my starting villager i lost everything and starting over…. :( )

Cancer Table
Leo Sculpture
Virgo Harp
Libra Scale
Scorpio Lamp
Sagittarus Arrow
Capricorn Ornament
Aquarius Urn
Pisces Lamp (god i need that one bad for my old blue bedroom ! )
Aries Rodking Chair
Taurus Bathtub
Gemini Closet

And some others i was having or not too if possible

Palm Tree Lamp ( why the hell it look better in NL than in NH lol )
Autumn Leaf Chair
Slushie Machine
Hot Plate
Double Neck Guitar

There was some other outside of North America stuff not sure to remember them, they were items to create a general store and bought them wayyyy long ago on ebay and someone drop em for me, and which one were these and were they catalogable to buy im not sure, but they are less important.

I unfortunatly dont have discord. Let me know if its still good for you and when you can be available. I will send you a friend invite ill PM you info. Thanks!

Hi! New here! Also coming here for your cool generosity for making this! Lookng at the astrology set that was given with post-office and some little more. Here is about what im missing from my old save ( for god sake was having them did a town reset once, but somehow when i reset because i didnt like my starting villager i lost everything and starting over…. :( )

Cancer Table
Leo Sculpture
Virgo Harp
Libra Scale
Scorpio Lamp
Sagittarus Arrow
Capricorn Ornament
Aquarius Urn
Pisces Lamp (god i need that one bad for my old blue bedroom ! )
Aries Rodking Chair
Taurus Bathtub
Gemini Closet

And some others i was having or not too if possible

Palm Tree Lamp ( why the hell it look better in NL than in NH lol )
Autumn Leaf Chair
Slushie Machine
Hot Plate
Double Neck Guitar

There was some other outside of North America stuff not sure to remember them, they were items to create a general store and bought them wayyyy long ago on ebay and someone drop em for me, and which one were these and were they catalogable to buy im not sure, but they are less important.

I unfortunatly dont have discord. Let me know if its still good for you and when you can be available. I will send you a friend invite ill PM you info. Thanks!
So I think all of these are in my town, except for the general store items since those are not orderable, and all gathered in one area (DLC), I can easily direct it to you when you visit :)

To be clear, you understand that you only pick up items and drop them again in my town, right? Once you do that, you can but those items from your towns catalog machine.

Also I can see about getting the general store items, assuming you mean the 7/11 set?

Hi there, I've been looking to catalogue these items:

- Aries Rocking Chair
- Capricorn Ornament
- Aurora Screen
- Rainbow Screen
- Full-Moon Vanity
- Cherry-Blossom Clock
- Slushie Machine
- Shaved-Ice Lamp
- Soft-Serve Lamp
- Chocolate Fountain

But honestly, any of the re-orderable DLC would be super cool to catalogue if you have any! These are just my priority as I really like these items.

I'm usually on during afternoons or evenings in PST, thank you for the very kind opportunity! I can add you on Discord to coordinate better if this sounds okay. :]

Last edited:
So I think all of these are in my town, except for the general store items since those are not orderable, and all gathered in one area (DLC), I can easily direct it to you when you visit :)

To be clear, you understand that you only pick up items and drop them again in my town, right? Once you do that, you can but those items from your towns catalog machine.

Also I can see about getting the general store items, assuming you mean the 7/11 set?

Nice! Thanks. Yeah, understand how it work, i grab and drop to catalogue them. For general store item i think it was that, not sure.

Sorry for my delayed response everyone! I have recently had to deal with a hacker stealing items from my houses and being a jerk to my guests, but its been hard to find those responsible as I never caught them in the act and they changed their name, even impersonating me... Yeah, its a mess.

I think I finally removed the guilty parties however, or at the least the ones bullying my guests as no "reports" have been made since removing them. I was further delayed by a (probably confused) visitor who took a handful of items, and it takes a long time figuring out what was taken so I can replace them.

Anyways I hope this is the start of a new time where I can focus on helping you guys, which is also more fun than dealing with a bad apple lol!

yes i did! ooh yes please!! thank you so much :D
As soon as I finish replacing the missing items in town, I will gather the post office items together for you, I think I have all of them.
Hi there, I've been looking to catalogue these items:

- Aries Rocking Chair
- Capricorn Ornament
- Aurora Screen
- Rainbow Screen
- Full-Moon Vanity
- Cherry-Blossom Clock
- Slushie Machine
- Shaved-Ice Lamp
- Soft-Serve Lamp
- Chocolate Fountain

But honestly, any of the re-orderable DLC would be super cool to catalogue if you have any! These are just my priority as I really like these items.

I'm usually on during afternoons or evenings in PST, thank you for the very kind opportunity! I can add you on Discord to coordinate better if this sounds okay. :]
I have all these items in my town, and ofc you are more than welcome to catalog any other items in my town!
Nice! Thanks. Yeah, understand how it work, i grab and drop to catalogue them. For general store item i think it was that, not sure.
Awesome - I hope you can visit soon! And I'll see about sorting the store items for you in that case.

To everyone: I will try to direct message you to help better coordinate times to visit, and ofc feel free to comment/DM with questions too, hopefully I can get back on track!

Oh geez, I'm sorry to hear you've been dealing with someone like that when you're doing such a kind thing for the community! But yeah, do take your time, feel free to DM me whenever you're able and hopefully we can work a time out. :]

oh my gosh thats awful!! i'm so sorry about that, especially when you're trying to be so kind to everyone. please take all the time you need, there's no rush <33

Sorry for my delayed response everyone! I have recently had to deal with a hacker stealing items from my houses and being a jerk to my guests, but its been hard to find those responsible as I never caught them in the act and they changed their name, even impersonating me... Yeah, its a mess.

I think I finally removed the guilty parties however, or at the least the ones bullying my guests as no "reports" have been made since removing them. I was further delayed by a (probably confused) visitor who took a handful of items, and it takes a long time figuring out what was taken so I can replace them.

Anyways I hope this is the start of a new time where I can focus on helping you guys, which is also more fun than dealing with a bad apple lol!

As soon as I finish replacing the missing items in town, I will gather the post office items together for you, I think I have all of them.

I have all these items in my town, and ofc you are more than welcome to catalog any other items in my town!

Awesome - I hope you can visit soon! And I'll see about sorting the store items for you in that case.

To everyone: I will try to direct message you to help better coordinate times to visit, and ofc feel free to comment/DM with questions too, hopefully I can get back on track!

Thanks again! Suck someone grab stuff :(. Your doing something very generous and they can buy them from their catalogue after wtf….

Ill be on on my side again around same time as yesterday if you are free, was missing the palm-tree lamp, perhaps one zodiac item missing i think but less important , the ones i wanted pisces lamp, blue vase i got them thanks to you!

Last edited:
hey, this is a really generous offer! and i'm sorry about that hacker, too !

i don't have any specific items in mind, but it would be great to catalogue a lot of re-orderable items before online services go away!
my FC is 5241-2581-2914 and i'll be available all day today <3

I'd love to come over and catalogue whatever you have! I'm only at 50% catalogue currently.
And sorry about the hacker omg... if I can give anything to replace the stuff you lost I will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back