• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Integration with Pocket Camp?

Alex10

~~
Bells
Switch
1962-1671-2223
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Red Holiday Candle
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I believe it?s been said before that Pocket Camp will be in some way connected with a new AC game (which seems to come to us in the forum of AC Switch!), so what do you guys think this integration will be? Would you be happy if there was some connection to Pocket Camp? Obviously we know next to nothing about the game, but it?s still fun to speculate!

I can imagine it having something to do with the campsite (either the PWP or Harvey?s campground!) and you can bring some of your villagers from Pocket Camp to the campsite! Maybe they?ll have their own RV that appears, or maybe they just come to visit. Perhaps you could get the option to move them in, although that might be a bit too easy aha!

I honestly don't want it at all, but it seems likely. I just hope it makes it easier to get things that are already in the game. :)

I honestly didn't care for Pocket Camp. I stopped playing after two weeks. I don't think I'd like it if it were integrated into this new game.

I wouldn't like for the Switch game to be connected to Pocket Camp. I like pocket camp but I lose interest in it really easy and it's just something to pass the time rather than a game I'm actually invested in like other AC games. It would be cool for some of the amenities to be in the new game, but I wouldn't like if there was an option to transfer from Pocket Camp or anything like that.

Back