Introduction Post

xenosora2

Bells
Arcade Tokens
hello!
my name is xenosora2 and I was a huge fan of ACNL back in the day. Now I am getting ACNH for my birthday. I want to get involved with the animal crossing community because I find the game is fun with the community.
i also get tired of the toxicity of modern social media platforms so i just want to be in a community that is relaxing and nice.
my favorite village is Gabi and Roald since those are the two villages i got on my original village in acnl

Welcome to TBT, xenosora2! I hope you have fun here! ☺️

You must be so excited about getting New Horizons soon! I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed New Leaf! ✨ Do you have a name picked out for your island yet? Any themes in mind for how you want to decorate?

I completely understand being tired of the toxicity of social media. I feel the same way myself, though I still use a select few platforms. TBT is honestly a breath of fresh air compared to social media imo. I hope you find it as nice here as I and so many others do!

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. I understand not liking the toxicity of social media. I quit all big social media platforms three or so years ago, and I haven’t been happier.

Welcome to TBT, xenosora2! I hope you have fun here! ☺️

You must be so excited about getting New Horizons soon! I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed New Leaf! ✨ Do you have a name picked out for your island yet? Any themes in mind for how you want to decorate?

I completely understand being tired of the toxicity of social media. I feel the same way myself, though I still use a select few platforms. TBT is honestly a breath of fresh air compared to social media imo. I hope you find it as nice here as I and so many others do!
idk a name yet, but I want to make it themed like a small japanese town.

Welcome! 👋🎲 Are you getting anything else Animal Crossing related for your birthday? 🍰 Whenever I gift somebody a video game, I like adding an additional small gift related to it. Almost like it's a small piece brought to life from within that game. 😁🎁🌟

Welcome! 👋🎲 Are you getting anything else Animal Crossing related for your birthday? 🍰 Whenever I gift somebody a video game, I like adding an additional small gift related to it. Almost like it's a small piece brought to life from within that game. 😁🎁🌟
i bought it for myself with the money i got so no, unfortantly atm i don't have much space for video game goods but i am hoping to change that after college!

I'm a bit late, but welcome to the forums! ✨ Hope you've been enjoying it so far!

How has your new island been going so far? 😊 Who were your starting villagers?

I'm a bit late, but welcome to the forums! ✨ Hope you've been enjoying it so far!

How has your new island been going so far? 😊 Who were your starting villagers?
Genji and Pashmina. 4th day. Struggling to find enough clay :), but other than that things are good. I cannot wait until I unlock hourly music tho
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome! What other game series do you enjoy?
Hello! I love the Xeno series, Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, metal gear, the mother series, and other jrpgs

Back