• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is it hard for you to replace a longtime villager?

I had a hard time replacing Tabby but she was fugly compared to her replacement Rosie
This is interesting to me. You were attached to Tabby who is "fugly", but you chose to replace her with someone more attractive.

This doesn't sit well for the fugly among us. Poor Tabby.

Honestly, I don't think so! It's relatively easy to get back villagers in this game, and there are many other opportunities to see them in the game. Overall, I'm not hugely connected to my villagers; I barely even talk to the ones I do like. On the other hand, there are a couple villagers that are absolutely must haves for me in all animal crossing games, like Vesta!

Back