Is it hard for you to replace a longtime villager?

I had a hard time replacing Tabby but she was fugly compared to her replacement Rosie
This is interesting to me. You were attached to Tabby who is "fugly", but you chose to replace her with someone more attractive.

This doesn't sit well for the fugly among us. Poor Tabby.

Honestly, I don't think so! It's relatively easy to get back villagers in this game, and there are many other opportunities to see them in the game. Overall, I'm not hugely connected to my villagers; I barely even talk to the ones I do like. On the other hand, there are a couple villagers that are absolutely must haves for me in all animal crossing games, like Vesta!

Honestly it really can be pretty tough. I actually had Diva in NCLF and was pretty upset that I had to make her move out for Rosie. But, alas, this is the game!

I don't think it's silly, I feel the the same way about mine. Even though she was ugly and I hated her at the time, I really regret getting rid of Hazel and I hope I can get her back some day!

If it helps at all, it appears that Diva has an Amiibo card so it shouldn't be too hard to get her back if you ever decide to

It’s excruciating. I’ve been tempted to try to get my dreamies in the past, but I was too attached to the villagers I had to get rid of any of them.

Oh, gosh, I have a lineup of dreamies I'm slowly collecting for my island (thank you amiibo cards and campsite!) but I'm SO torn about letting Tabby move away. I've genuinely thought about shaking up my list of final villagers to keep her here, several times. She might be my favorite peppy villager, she's grown on me that much.

Back