• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is Pokémon better on Hand-held or Home consoles?

Is Pokémon better on Hand-held or Home consoles?

• Hand-Held

Votes: 44 91.7%
  • Home Console

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
I feel like it has potential on console but the switch games look so bad I always play them in handheld so they don't look ugly on my TV.

Pokemon was always designed to be played both for hours at a time or for sessions as short as ten minutes. Handhelds make the latter much easier since playing games on a home console takes longer and is less convenient. Having the option to finally play Pokemon on a TV is great though. There’s a reason those Pokemon Stadium games were so popular back in the day.

I’ve played it both handheld and on a console, but I’ve enjoyed it more handheld and played it the most handheld. Lately, I’ve been generally more into handheld than using a large screen; I haven’t touched my ps4 for a long time now and I’ve been feeling less inclined to play it as I’ve been really enjoying the switch 🙂.

Back