• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Island Tour Island ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Feedback
100% (22) +
Hello! I’ve been working on my island layout for quite some time and I think I have mostly worked out the front 60%. It’s all laid out with pathing and designs however not much furniture yet. I would love anyone to come visit and let me know if things should be moved or changed before I do start to decorate more

I will post the code in a couple hours and leave the gate open to anyone :)
Post automatically merged:

Also it is an orange fruit only island at the moment so any other fruits would be much appreciated 😁😂

I would love to come by and bring you some fruit. I’m off work in about 4hrs if you’re still available, not sure what time zone you’re in 😊

New code: FGBFG

Anything behind the museum is free to take btw if you have a ladder/shovel 😊😁

Hello! I’ve been working on my island layout for quite some time and I think I have mostly worked out the front 60%. It’s all laid out with pathing and designs however not much furniture yet. I would love anyone to come visit and let me know if things should be moved or changed before I do start to decorate more

I will post the code in a couple hours and leave the gate open to anyone :)

Also it is an orange fruit only island at the moment so any other fruits would be much appreciated 😁😂
Okay, so your pathing is absolutely beautiful! But here are my critiques:
- You need more green space. I know you haven’t gotten to add bushes and stuff yet, but with how much pathing you have I’m worried there’s not enough room in some places.
- I don’t think you should put the shops one in front of the other, just because it kind of hides the Abel Sister’s building.

That’s all. I hope you enjoy the new fruits 😊

Okay, so your pathing is absolutely beautiful! But here are my critiques:
- You need more green space. I know you haven’t gotten to add bushes and stuff yet, but with how much pathing you have I’m worried there’s not enough room in some places.
- I don’t think you should put the shops one in front of the other, just because it kind of hides the Abel Sister’s building.

That’s all. I hope you enjoy the new fruits 😊
Thank you very much! And yes I agree I was think of moving the shopping area to the left of the plaza and tear down the upper area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back