Japanese site open

I may be wrong but it looks like they're gonna post a new video every day up to the release =O

I wonder if Storm'll rip em for the YT channel.

And I noticed it before, but this video really shows how different and rounded the graphics are now, its a big change, of course reviewers will gripe about them not being up to today's standards.

Yeah, AC has never been known for good graphics, but for its customization and content. I doubt these couldn't have been pulled off on the Cube.

Also, im kinda worried about them still using Wild World music for all the videos.

Im really hoping for a fresh soundtrack...

Edit: Also for some reason your post just now gave me a major DeJa Vu, weird o_o

If this really does turn out to be a new video every day till release im gonna be pumped, itll be like the Smash Dojo was, for Animal Crossing XD

Yeah, that's awesome. It's going to be a new update every day until release, I'm bookmarking this one.

Zyphent said:
The update doesnt have to be a video though, it may be music or a screenshot.
Yah, so luckily I won't have to upload something every single day :gyroidtongue:

stormcommander said:
Zyphent said:
Yah, so luckily I won't have to upload something every single day :gyroidtongue:
If you get in the habit now then when you miss a day expect a flood of youtubers asking you where today's daily ACCF video is though :p

Zyphent said:
stormcommander said:
Zyphent said:
If you get in the habit now then when you miss a day expect a flood of youtubers asking you where today's daily ACCF video is though :p
lol, true.

Back