• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Last Blog Entry

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
You have read the Bell Tree Direct. According to the direct, the site will be moving to new forum software. That means we’ll get to see new features. But at the same time, some older features will be retired, and blogging is one of them. That means once the new software takes over, I will not be able to write a new blog entry.

As a result, I am going to discontinue my blog. At 510 entries, it finally comes to a close. It may seem very sad, but there’s nothing left to blog. This also means:

• I promised to write blog entries based on essays on why Pokémon Sword/Shield is better than Sun/Moon and vice versa (that other members written for me), but due to my bad time management, I wouldn’t be able to publish them at all.
  • I won’t be updating my Victory Road blog series, leaving any undocumented winner undocumented while names may seem outdated.
  • I won’t be able to write the final blog entry about Animal Crossing: New Horizons before it comes out.
  • The Trope of the Week series has been discontinued. I even deleted the entries.
I will still be able to do some journaling, but I can’t talk about anything but Animal Crossing on my blog anymore. You may still read my blog in the future, but this is officially it. My blog will not continue.

This is horrible. Sorry it had to end this way, especially so abruptly.

Is there any way to save all the entries before they get deleted? Are you going to start a new blog elsewhere?

My entries aren’t going to get deleted. They’re going to get archived.

I will eventually make a new blog on Wordpress. Right now, I seem busy.

It turns out that I can still blog, since we don’t switch software until later. But still, this is the last blog I’ll ever write.

Kinda sad that the blog tree is gonna be retired....

But I've always loved seeing your blog posts and they're really enjoyable so good job!

Last edited:
Back