Leif offspring 🦥

MiniPocketWorld

Finding the joy in small things is not weakness.
Bells
White Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Do you think Leif will have kids in the next ac game?
Could you imagine him with baby sloths?
Would you like to see Leif's legacy continue on? Or are you not a fan of baby sloths teetering with flower pots?
Other thoughts/ideas?

Leif sprouts would be super cute!! I'd love to see what his spouse looks like. I just hope Leif never gets replaced with some younger version of him like Nat/Chip/Joan were

Come to think of it, I wish we could see more of the NPC families.. I wonder if Reese and Cyrus will have kids :unsure: Would their offspring be pastel purple?

i genuinely read the title as “leif offering” and was like “hell yeah let’s offer some sacrifices to leif”
upon rereading i realized i gravely misunderstood the title 😅

but anyway YES i want baby sloths!! maybe tiny sloths that can help you remove weed in the future…. they are gardeners in training…. i think i would cry seeign baby sloths moving around like little timmy and tommy 🥹

I can't quite imagine Leif starting a family but baby Leifs would be so cute!

Leif sprouts would be super cute!! I'd love to see what his spouse looks like. I just hope Leif never gets replaced with some younger version of him like Nat/Chip/Joan were

Come to think of it, I wish we could see more of the NPC families.. I wonder if Reese and Cyrus will have kids :unsure: Would their offspring be pastel purple?

I love Daisy Mae and I think her introduction made sense as her taking over the business after Joan's retirement. Flick and CJ are so annoying, though, and there's no proper explanation for why they're around instead of Nat and Chip :/

Reese and Cyrus having kids would make total sense and pastel purple would be such a cute colour for them!

Back