• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Life on Tilapia Island #1

dorohedoros

Little Pistol
Bells
Switch
5629-1940-4109
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
The first day in Tilapia was filled with much excitement. I got the game as it unlocked at midnight, give or take a few minutes. I knew a few things I had to do to ensure I got the most things done possible on my first night!

Dl33GYC.png

My starter villagers were Deirdre and Biff! Deirdre is nice and I suppose Biff, I can live with. I don’t mind either! I was quick to set up a spot with a nice waterfall as a background. I dunno if that’ll be my permanent spot, but it’s good for now!

peDfz17.png

I quickly scrambled about, gathering everything and making new tools what felt like every 4 seconds. But I really didn’t mind. ( I got pears, by the way! ) I quickly handed in 5 creatures to Nook, getting us some rewards, and more importantly, a tent for Blathers to set up in.

2aiaFvq.png

With that done, I went ahead and kept playing around until I earned 5000 Nook Miles, paying off my first loan! Time to upgrade to a house already! I also ordered a bunch of goodies from the terminal for Miles.

uCs8ynT.png

The first night was a magical one, and I can already feel myself falling in love with the series all over again!​

Back