• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Lost my patience.

WhitneyLeigh23

Bells
Switch
0035-3986-9990
Feedback
100% (92) +
Buying the digital version as we speak :)
Just gonna sell the physical one once it arrives.

Buying the digital version as we speak :)
Just gonna sell the physical one once it arrives.

Hahhaah welcome to the impatient club XD Didn't you buy the Animal Crossing 3DS XL? I thought that came with ACNL pre-installed? If not - ignore this. XD

Hahhaah welcome to the impatient club XD Didn't you buy the Animal Crossing 3DS XL? I thought that came with ACNL pre-installed? If not - ignore this. XD

No i didn't get it though I'm wishing I had!! But it's downloading!! Probably gonna be about 20 minutes..

Another one bites the dust, haha.

Wha? Sorry, I'm not understanding.

1. I play a game for 8 hours straight
2. I look at my system memory for software
3. I am shocked at my blocks still at 8k

I think its because I'm on the "software" memory, the game I played was physical, not soft.

1. I play a game for 8 hours straight
2. I look at my system memory for software
3. I am shocked at my blocks still at 8k

I think its because I'm on the "software" memory, the game I played was physical, not soft.

Physical games save to the game cart if that's what you're asking. Either way, a save file isn't very big anyway.

I'm not Mint but you get your friend roster when you wifi with someone/go to their town. I just got mine today for visiting/adding Mint :D

oh sorry i mixed up usernames! XD
i will be ready to wifi probably in about half an hour.

oh sorry i mixed up usernames! XD
i will be ready to wifi probably in about half an hour.

:p I meant "I'm not Mint, but I'll answer the question!" Did you get Mint and I confused, or did you actually mean to ask Mint? XDDD hahaha this is so confusing!

:p I meant "I'm not Mint, but I'll answer the question!" Did you get Mint and I confused, or did you actually mean to ask Mint? XDDD hahaha this is so confusing!

no I meant I was on my DS internet and I forgot who I was talking to haha :)
I'm going to bed, I'll be ready to wifi tomorrow! :) once I get all my points that is... I only have 20. How do I get to 100?

no I meant I was on my DS internet and I forgot who I was talking to haha :)
I'm going to bed, I'll be ready to wifi tomorrow! :) once I get all my points that is... I only have 20. How do I get to 100?

Do you mean mayor points?

You get them doing stuff around town like helping villagers and stuff

Back