Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

Hi folks. I’m looking to trade gyroids and artworks! Looking to trade one for one, but I’m also willing to supplement with in-game Bells or NMT. Thanks in advance!
hey there! i've got a lot of gyroids just sitting around in a (rather cursed) room in my house if you'd like to swing by and check 'em out. i'm not using them for anything else so if they could find a better home than i'd be happy to let you take as many as you'd like!

Hi all. Looking to get everything that is only available through online trading. I believe that is only fruits? Then I am looking for peaches, pears and oranges. If I could get enough to plant them myself that would be wonderful. Let me know your price.

Still learning the online world of animal crossing 😅

Edit: Got it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have fruits, vegetables, and recipes to give away if anyone is interested. Can also give crafting materials and some furniture items.

I am online now. I have a visitor currently but can get you a Dodo when they are finished. Is there anything in particular
Oranges peaches pears potatoes wheat or sugar cane is all I know that I need , I have coconut apples and cherries , tomatoes and a ton of pumpkins and I just started carrots

Ok I do have all of those ready to be picked. I will also leave all my available furniture/ recipes near the airport and you can look through. If you see anything out on the island that you really like let me know I can give it to you and get another. Also you can help yourself to the bell trees. Dodo is LVWWW

Ok I do have all of those ready to be picked. I will also leave all my available furniture/ recipes near the airport and you can look through. If you see anything out on the island that you really like let me know I can give it to you and get another. Also you can help yourself to the bell trees. Dodo is LVWWW
Thank you headed there now

I have about a dozen or so duplicate DIYs/recipes, ten or so duplicate K.K. songs and 5 duplicate Gyroids. If you'd like to swap DIYs for DIYs, songs for songs or gyroids for gyroids I'd be glad to!

I have an overabundance of flowers, so if anyone needs any flowers, just let me know! You have to let me know before 3:05 Arkansas time though, as I'm not allowed on TBT at home (rules). only thing needed is my friend code, as I'll open my gates to all on my friend list!

I have about a dozen or so duplicate DIYs/recipes, ten or so duplicate K.K. songs and 5 duplicate Gyroids. If you'd like to swap DIYs for DIYs, songs for songs or gyroids for gyroids I'd be glad to!
Do you know what DIYs you have? I am willing to trade. Or if you have a particular recipe you are looking for let me know. I think I have about 20 ish extra recipes right now.

Do you know what DIYs you have? I am willing to trade. Or if you have a particular recipe you are looking for let me know. I think I have about 20 ish extra recipes right now.
I'd like the blue and gold rose wreath recipes, besides that just looking for new recipes I don't have. I don't have a list made of my items. Anything specific you're looking for? I can check for them

I'd like the blue and gold rose wreath recipes, besides that just looking for new recipes I don't have. I don't have a list made of my items. Anything specific you're looking for? I can check for them
I am hoping for an iron garden table or garden wagon. But mostly just looking for new recipes I don't have as well. I don't have those wreath recipes, but if you're interested I can let you visit and I will have all my recipes out for you to look through.

I am hoping for an iron garden table or garden wagon. But mostly just looking for new recipes I don't have as well. I don't have those wreath recipes, but if you're interested I can let you visit and I will have all my recipes out for you to look through.
I'll check if I have that the next time I play, and yeah I'd be open to do a random DIY swap sometime too :)

anyone have any unwanted stacks of stone? i'd be happy to 1:1 trade for stacks of iron, clay, or any types of wood

also not as important but i'm looking for wallopoids! i'd be keen to 1:1 trade for any other gyroids(i think i have at least 1 or 2 dupes of most of them) or we can figure out something else!

anyone have any unwanted stacks of stone? i'd be happy to 1:1 trade for stacks of iron, clay, or any types of wood

also not as important but i'm looking for wallopoids! i'd be keen to 1:1 trade for any other gyroids(i think i have at least 1 or 2 dupes of most of them) or we can figure out something else!
I have a wallopoid and some stone you can have if you want.

Back