• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New Horizons - Share your Friend Code

Laudine

だるいよー
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Switch
2418-5321-0624
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Carnival Pinwheel
Skull Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (45) +
Hello, welcome to the official thread for Friend Codes! Looking for new friends to play with? Well, look no further!

You can add your information using this format:

HTML:
[b]TBT Username[/b]:
[b]In-game name[/b]:
[b]Friend Code[/b]:

Besides this thread, you can also put your Friend Code in your profile as well! It then will appear in your sidebar. Click here to update your profile.

Where to find your Friend Code

1. In the home screen, select your icon on the top left.

BIkt6CT.png

2. Select the Profile option, and you can find your Friend Code beside your avatar.

l2C3uap.png

How to accept friend request

1. Select the Add Friend option

zV0GfMY.png

2. Use the Received Friend Requests option to review any friend request you have.

p1s49Cv.png

Online play principles

Generally, it is always better to ask permission before taking/doing anything in someone else's town.

When you visit another town, be sure to follow the rules that the host creates for it. Please always be respectful, whether if you're visiting or accepting visitors. Use your judgement to decide if it's common sense or needs an explanation. When in doubt, it's always better to ask!

Please be careful with who you add as best friends in the game because it will give them the ability to chop down trees and dig holes in your town!

Only want to do a quick visit?

In New Horizons, Nintendo has added a new feature that allows people to do a one-off visit with another player who aren’t on their Nintendo Switch friends list.

In order to do this, you can talk to Orville. Select the "Invite via Dodo Code™" option. He'll then give you a five-character code that you can share with anybody you want to invite.

-------

Have fun! :)

TBT Username: PumpkinPie
In-game name: Lia
Friend Code:6794-7891-0009

TBT Username: MegaExploit
In-game name: Bradley
Friend Code: 6756-7442-4990

Edit: I have added everyone above my post ^ .

Last edited:
TBT Username: J e s s
In-game name: Jess
Friend Code: 3885-9511-5893

TBT Username: AccfSally
In-game name: Kia
Friend Code:7963-3904-1981

I'm getting my game early next week, I'll update when I do. :)

TBT Username: Cinny
In-game name: Cinny
Friend Code: 1572-3768-3696

i added a few people in the thread! switch name is vero & my friend code is on my profile 🌸

Back