September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
I think this game will have a link with New Leaf, carrying your character's appearance from that game. It looks like this game might give Animal Crossing New Leaf an overhaul...or it could be a "Tech Demo" for the Wii U game...

What do you think?

If it were a tech demo I think it would have been on Wii u then using 3DS to connect similarly to smash controller.
I think it may well link to acnl with catchphrases etc

Is there confirmation with the wii u dying down and a new console altogether in the works that anyone is doing a wii u game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had all games on regular wii when wii part two came out with most of the same games, was angry didn't get it...have heard wasn't just me that has been waiting for this coveted new console for 2017-18.

I wouldn't be surprised that you can do that and that pretty much 95% of this game is pretty much a teaser to Animal Crossing Weeee Uuuuuu.

wouldn't be surprised if the new features are in the Wii U game tbh

Features, yes. I kind of wouldn't be surprised if there was a tie-in with the Wii-U version of the game that sent the data of the villager whose home you designed to your town so you can have that villager in your town.

Is there confirmation with the wii u dying down and a new console altogether in the works that anyone is doing a wii u game?
lol

I would think this is exclusive to this spin-off game. The design of villager's homes has largely been out of our hands, and giving us full control over that would be a bit much. We already have a ton of control in ACNL, it would seem a bit obsessive if this became a thing in the main series.

If it becomes a thing, then fair enough. But at that point the villagers just become a cosmetic, since they don't have any control over their own house.

I don't think it'll link to ACNL and if it does, it'll likely be something small like being able to carry over your ACNL mayor into this game. It would be neat if they linked the two games in a more significant way, though, as long as it isn't something like importing villager's houses that you've decorated into ACNL or something. Maybe getting random items in ACNL.

I don't think it'll link to ACNL and if it does, it'll likely be something small like being able to carry over your ACNL mayor into this game. It would be neat if they linked the two games in a more significant way, though, as long as it isn't something like importing villager's houses that you've decorated into ACNL or something. Maybe getting random items in ACNL.

I like this idea for sure.

I really hope that we won't be able to have full control over how our villagers decorate their houses, I like how they throw things in themselves.

Back