• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

offering free help with travel badges and train station renovation

I’m gonna break for dinner, if anyone’s still around later I’ll gladly do more visit/open my gate!

@xSuperMario64x ok, i should be on then. you can check the exact number of visitors to your town by sitting on the bricks by your town tree, and if you update your town's dream & give me the latest address i can check how many times your train station has been used

@shiiko Can you come visit my town and tell me if it’s worth keeping or if I should reset? Also, can you pick up these two items that I don’t want? And then I’d like to get the host badge and the visitor badge/train station upgrade by visiting your town and getting my town visited 100 times or however it works.

@biskwest theres a couple of ppl in my town atm, but as soon as theyre done

@Shadow18 whether the town map is worth keeping is entirely up to you, diff ppl have diff tastes ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

@biskwest theres a couple of ppl in my town atm, but as soon as theyre done

@Shadow18 whether the town map is worth keeping is entirely up to you, diff ppl have diff tastes ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Ok, I’ll keep my town. Can you pick up some items I don’t want? And can we do the visitor and host badge and train station upgrade stuff?
Post automatically merged:

Can you talk to one of my villagers that I want to leave? Maybe they’ll decide to move or something, but they’re in a terrible location.

Anyone still looking for visits? (I’ve got a loooong way to go on that)
I’m looking for visits and to visit if that’s a badge too. And to get my train station upgraded, and for someone to pick up two items I don’t want because they aren’t sellable.

@Shadow18 im guessing those are items that you cant sell to retail? ive got a trash can in my house
im not sure having a visitor talk to your villagers makes them want to leave? i had one move out fairly quickly after i just ignored him
and since you just reset, do you need some fruit/bamboo?

I’m looking for visits and to visit if that’s a badge too. And to get my train station upgraded, and for someone to pick up two items I don’t want because they aren’t sellable.
Sure, can you add my fc (3239-3303-5349) and lmk when your gate is open?

@Shadow18 im guessing those are items that you cant sell to retail? ive got a trash can in my house
im not sure having a visitor talk to your villagers makes them want to leave? i had one move out fairly quickly after i just ignored him
and since you just reset, do you need some fruit/bamboo?
Yes, correct the items are non-sellable to retail. And yes, there’s a couple houses that are in terrible spots that I wish were not there. Especially because I still have to set up roost and the police station. And yes, I could use all of the fruits except apples. Please add my friend code and let me know yours. I’ll be free tomorrow and will message you. Thanks.

Sure, can you add my fc (3239-3303-5349) and lmk when your gate is open?
Sure, I’ll add your friend code, but I won’t be free until later, or tomorrow. But I’ll message you when I’m free. Add mine as well.

Yes, correct the items are non-sellable to retail. And yes, there’s a couple houses that are in terrible spots that I wish were not there. Especially because I still have to set up roost and the police station. And yes, I could use all of the fruits except apples. Thanks.

Sure, I’ll add your friend code, but I won’t be free until later, or tomorrow. But I’ll message you when I’m free.
Ah I understand, if I’m still around I will definitely give you some foot traffic!

@Shadow18 just added your fc, mines 1650-5231-3170
do you know around what time later/tomorrow you expect to be on?

I’ll add you in a bit since I’m out. I expect to be on in the early afternoon and later, regarding tomorrow.

I added your fc. I’ll be on starting tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:
about 5 more visits then i'll reopen my gate

whoops, just got resetti
@biskwest did you want to reopen for the last couple of visits or should i go ahead and open my gate?

Last edited:
Back