Cycling Offline! 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
:D New villagers added today! :D
  • Vivian (WA)
  • Hopkins (WA)
  • June (WA)
  • Piper (WA)
  • Paolo (WA)
  • Hornsby (WA)
  • Stella (WA)
  • Tybalt (WA)

Hello
@themysterybidder
Username: RusticMoon
Villager: Eloise
Time Zone/Availability: GMT+2 / until 22 BST
I'll get started on her now, probably be about 45-60 minutes to cycle her out. I'll let you know when she's ready for collection. 😀
Edit: Transaction void.

Last edited:
I do have Tiffany. If you have an idea when you will have a plot available I can start cycling her out and then you can pick her up when it suits you. 😀
Thank you, I will let you know in the future. If you have Reneigh, Peaches, or Clyde maybe you can help my boyo. Hes having trouble finding them, or at least one.

Thank you, I will let you know in the future. If you have Reneigh, Peaches, or Clyde maybe you can help my boyo. Hes having trouble finding them, or at least one.
I have all the villagers you are looking for. Whenever you're ready feel free to come back here! 😀

:D New villagers added today! :D
  • Vivian (WA)
  • Hopkins (WA)
  • June (WA)
  • Piper (WA)
  • Paolo (WA)
  • Hornsby (WA)
  • Stella (WA)
  • Tybalt (WA)
Username: jadetine
Villager: Vivian, Hornsby, or Tybalt!
Timezone/Availability: Plot opens tomorrow! I'm 6 hours behind you, so I will probably open my gates around 1400 your time (or any time between 1400 - 2200 BST).

Username: jadetine
Villager: Vivian, Hornsby, or Tybalt!
Timezone/Availability: Plot opens tomorrow! I'm 6 hours behind you, so I will probably open my gates around 1400 your time (or any time between 1400 - 2200 BST).
Going to send you a DM. 😀

Hii, Im starting a side island, and I was hoping to get all the female Wolves. Do you have Audie, Vivian, Freya, Sky?? I have Whitney's amiibo :) im not a fan of island hopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back