• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Panda's Everything You Wanted Shop! (ACNL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Alessio
Town: A Casa
FC: 3754-8597-3881
Order:
7/11 RV set (30tbt)
Fueki set (30tbt)
Town-hall spring top (2tbt)
Termina's Moon (2tbt)
Stacked magazines (2tbt)
Total: 66 tbt
Availability: 10am-23pm CEST

Last edited:
I know its like my 3rd time using this thread but can I buy the golden watering can and do you have any glow wands? I'll pay 5 tbt for that :)

I know its like my 3rd time using this thread but can I buy the golden watering can and do you have any glow wands? I'll pay 5 tbt for that :)
Yes, I have all of the glow wands! Which one(s) do you want? They will be 1 TBT each!

o ok, then one yellow one,
I am open, and your order is directly outside!
Post automatically merged:

Name:Alessio
Town: A Casa
FC: 3754-8597-3881
Order:
7/11 RV set (30tbt)
Fueki set (30tbt)
Town-hall spring top (2tbt)
Termina's Moon (2tbt)
Stacked magazines (2tbt)
Total: 66 tbt
Availability: 10am-23pm CEST
Hi! I have your order ready, and my gate is open! I wil probably close it in about 4 hours, so stop by anytime! It is to the right of the train station plaza!

Name: aqua
Town: bayshore
FC: 0834-2379-9789
Order: sloppy set & golden furniture set
Total: 52 tbt
Availability: anytime really! just pm me
i’m on the est time zone

Last edited:
AHH FOR SOME REASON IM NOT GETTING IT TOO SAY 2 NEW NOTIFACTIONS SO I KEEP MISSING IT!! My time zone is est so is 7am fine??
I still am open :D I probably will leave my gates open all night lmao

oo thx :))

im gonna pay npw

I know I've been using this thread ALOT but I forgot to add, do you have overall dress? or the cinmoroll set, just so my purchase evens out to over 5 tbt, I will buy 15tbt for the whole cinmoroll set, bwo bun hair and overall dress if thatsa ok :)

Last edited:
Name: Kiki
Town: Magnolia
FC: 4528-1139-3099
Order: MoriDB
Total: 32 tbt
Availability: Usually anytime

Also, do you have all the types of lost items? If so, how many, as I'm looking to buy some of those as well.

Last edited:
oo thx :))

im gonna pay npw

I know I've been using this thread ALOT but I forgot to add, do you have overall dress? or the cinmoroll set, just so my purchase evens out to over 5 tbt, I will buy 15tbt for the whole cinmoroll set, bwo bun hair and overall dress if thatsa ok :)
Yeah! Will you be available in about an hour and a half?

Do you only sell those certain hybrids that are listed in the 2TBT garden section?
All hybrids are 1 TBT each except for the ones in the 2 TBT section! :)

Name: Kiki
Town: Magnolia
FC: 4528-1139-3099
Order: MoriDB
Total: 32 tbt
Availability: Usually anytime

Also, do you have all the types of lost items? If so, how many, as I'm looking to buy some of those as well.
Yes, I do! Will you be available in an hour and a half?

Yeah! Will you be available in about an hour and a half?

All hybrids are 1 TBT each except for the ones in the 2 TBT section! :)

Yes, I do! Will you be available in an hour and a half?
Yup! I'll be available then!

Also, I forgot to add, as I was contemplating on it, but I'd also like to add 100 million bells to my order, making the total 282 tbt if I did my math correct.

That is, if it's fine with you for me to add that to my order. If not, I can submit another order when this order if finished. c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back