Place your random thoughts.

Somebody on Reddit was creating a large list of school shootings. (Not sure of the point they were making? Maybe gun control).

I scrolled down and there's my high school on the list.

Several years have passed. I've now graduated. It's still surreal seeing that and makes me tear up.

The mathematical post I made earlier, I never learned this in college, even as a math major. I learned it on my own. Not even an average person with Calculus knowledge would know that.

Music that plays when you read something sad or uwu, or when you are receiving some hopeful news about something or someone, or when you're thinking about someone you miss, care about or someone who you have tender feelings for. Or when you're watching cute, wholesome animal videos that suddenly make you tear up. Or when you're having a vulnerable, emotional moment of reflection or confessing something to someone.

Just a day in the life of me listening to random music while awake and doing life stuff lol

I think a lot of people on here feel that way; I sometimes feel like I don't really fit in here either tbh (especially when it comes to events that involve participating in non-AC games, I plan on skipping the upcoming one)

But for what it's worth -Blue- I think you are a very cool, kind, and generous person! I am glad we were both Galaxolotls!! 🎉
Aw thanks, I'm glad we also shared a lot of fun times! Even if we came in dead last, I remember my Galaxolotl teammates more fondly than the previous teams I was in. I guess maybe a lot of us feel that way since NH kind of stagnated very early and we're not all coming here to discuss the same things.

As for the game event, I get that. The 2021 version was my first event. It's been a while, but you didn't need games to participate. There was a cheer thread that you could post in every day to get points. It actually made participating in the actual games feel pointless because you could just cheese points in that thread lol.

I'm on the fence...if it has another cheer thread I might opt out. It feels weird for game participation to not net as much points.

If you want to know how it feels to trip balls but you don’t actually want to find drugs, just play a special stage in Sonic 1. It’s basically the same thing as taking LSD. Trust.

Now I've fallen down a rabbit hole on a baby naming website. I just don't know what name I should give this one character and now I'm learning about meanings and stuff.
They even have my real name there (it's correct spelling too) and it's meaning.

The character in question is a student who attends my main character's school. She was only known (in my old stuff) for working with the school's paper committee.
She now has a bigger role in my current story. However, I'm not sure with her name anymore. So now I'm buried in names looking for a replacement.

Man...I forgot how looking for the perfect name is annoying. I have since found a name for this character and now I'm on to the next.

I think my Switch's plug died...it won't charge my Switch! At least, I hope it's that and not an internal problem...cause if so...😭
Post automatically merged:

I think my Switch's plug died...it won't charge my Switch! At least, I hope it's that and not an internal problem...cause if so...😭
False alarm! Just had to use a different wall socket. :)

Last edited:
As for the game event, I get that. The 2021 version was my first event. It's been a while, but you didn't need games to participate. There was a cheer thread that you could post in every day to get points. It actually made participating in the actual games feel pointless because you could just cheese points in that thread lol.

I'm on the fence...if it has another cheer thread I might opt out. It feels weird for game participation to not net as much points.
Yeah I remember the cheer thread! Even in the last TBTWC i wasn't feeling it at ALL.. I only wrote haikus and posted screenshots. But I agree, game participation should be the main source of points since that's the whole point of the event iirc

If Space Camp TBT had a TBT Fair counterpart from Bell Tree’s history, I would say the Summer Nights Fair from 2016. I still have my 2016 TBT Fair Patch. If only I could get the original wands again, including the moon wand that I was determined to win.

It should be a requirement for children to consent to getting their ears pierced. This also means that children should be old enough to do so, to begin with.

I think I’m doing better now 🙂; I think the problem was that I got a bit too excited. I love designing houses so much and I’m excited about how much fun I’ve been having making outfits in NH; normally I just collect the clothing and that’s it.

Whenever there’s a Sonic game where Tails can follow you as an AI companion, he’s usually extremely unhelpful, makes special stages in Sonic 2 even worse, and just generally gets in the way. But I still always have him follow me whenever I can. He might be annoying, but I can’t hate him. He’s Tails.

I'm generally fine with hearing country music. My family likes it, so I grew up accustomed and familiar. Even if it's not my first or second choice of music - there are aspects I can appreciate.

The 'country rap' genre can just go away though. It's like the equivalent of pouring tea into a pepsi. It does not mesh.

With TBTWC getting closer, I'm so excited to participate in the event. Hopefully, there's a few more neighborly games before TBTWC starts. I wanted to brush up on ssbu even more 😭.

I wonder where everyone on this forum are from. I would care less about cities, but more for regions. Like if they’re from America, are they from the Northeast, the Midwest, the West, or the South? If they’re from the UK, are they from England, Scotland, or Wales?

Back