📷 Pocket Camp Screenshots

A few screenshots from over the last week;

The very cute pairing of Fauna and Erik enjoying the magic carpet together 🥰
7102F9B5-F520-471B-9A9D-136FF8F076A0.png

Found @mogyay at the beach and had to grab a screenshot while we were matching with our mermaid outfit and fairy wings :giggle:
886C14DE-44E6-47D6-904B-EC19A3A36683.png

I’ve really loved the items from this month’s scavenging event, especially the giant terrarium! Also couldn’t resist crafting the blue marbles and giant bubble from the current reissue items, thought they’d go nicely in my campsite and the villagers look very sweet when using the bubble :giggle:
1DFD55D1-818D-4BB5-845D-E1D5C3CE8893.png

A1E155E2-82E6-4A2B-8768-15EBF95027BE.png

I really love the items in Lolly’s Celestial Cookie so I couldn’t resist buying the box of cookies when it got restocked and then managed to get an extra cookie for coins during the daily cart stock :D
It was a shame to say goodbye to so many of my saved up LTs but I’m really happy with the items I received, would love the 5 star item but I did end up with no repeated items which was really lucky :giggle:

4175B863-0026-4432-BC43-2883F9EFD4D1.png

194E232D-67F7-4592-923E-C6610EC5DD8E.png

Update on Lolly’s Cookie, I’d been talking to my sister about the items and she suggested buying another single cookie to try for the 5 star item so I gave some gifts to some low level villagers to get the LTs from levelling up and purchased one last cookie

149DE202-82A4-4956-9B98-BAACA9817BEE.png

Can’t believe I actually got it 🥺

Update on Lolly’s Cookie, I’d been talking to my sister about the items and she suggested buying another single cookie to try for the 5 star item so I gave some gifts to some low level villagers to get the LTs from levelling up and purchased one last cookie

View attachment 396341
Can’t believe I actually got it 🥺
congrats! 🥳 that is gorgeous 😍

i saw your pictures and ah you decorate so good. 🤩 idk how you do it with that little space

Well now that camp is over, I have time for Pocket Camp again! 😊 🎉 Just a couple of quick pictures I snapped today!

I redecorated my campsite, but it’s missing something, so I’ll have to keep working on it! At least Patty seems to be enjoying the kitchen area from Pecan’s House Cookie. 😊

IMG_0604.jpg

After seeing @JemAC ’s new glittering waterfall, I also stopped by to see the updated campsite! Found two very cute villagers playing on a magic carpet! 😊

0A0D9F67-84E5-47A2-BCD6-583F5888F383.jpeg

6F2ECE21-AB76-4F9C-9853-3B7AEAB375DA.jpeg

Welcome back @S.J.! 🎉 Hope your enjoying the change to the autumn scenery, looks like there are going to be some nice items throughout the month and a couple of interesting cookies released too :giggle:

Aww Patty and Megan both look really happy, love how Megan is just enjoying spending time under that leaf 🥺 Pecan's Cookie looks great in your campsite, I visited a little earlier and really enjoyed seeing all the house pieces together and your villagers enjoying their lovely home :giggle:

Sherb and Wolfgang do look really sweet together in your photo! I think Wolfgang is pretty attached to that magic carpet as he's often there :LOL:

This morning I collected my monthly 5 cookies and received some really nice items from Egbert's Cosy Cookie which I thought would look good inside the cabin so I did a bit of redecorating, made it more warm and welcoming for the Autumn/Winter months 🥰

image0.png

Also I may have become very weak when I saw that Chevre's Serene Cookie had been reissued and after receiving one for bells on the cookie cart a couple of days ago I ended up purchasing a box of them today. I didn't get either of the baths that I wanted so with a lot of encouragement (was really just a lot of egging me on) from my sister and brothers girlfriend, I decided to purchase one last cookie and received the 5 star item :D
I used some of the stamp cards I had saved up to trade for the 4 star one-person tub, so I now have all the items I really wanted from the cookie, and did a bit of redecorating at my campsite to fit my new items in :giggle:

image1.png

Finally, a couple of days ago I pulled this big boi out of the river while fishing :D
(It's actually the second time I've caught this but forgot to take a photo when I got it a couple of months ago :()

image2.png

been playing this game since launch day, so figured it's about time i posted in this thread. here's (most of) my autumn campsite and early autumn outfit. (probably going to change back to little red riding hood for october.)

20210926105556.png

20210926105700.png
20210926105636.png

A few recent screenshots from my campsite:

AF668869-B34B-4D1C-A39B-169D05154BD1.png

Purchased some of Olive’s cookies once they were released and was really pleased to get the 5 star item and one of the smaller mushroom homes, my villagers seemed pleased with the new additions too! Would really like to add the green mushroom house to my campsite but hopefully I’ll be able to get it before the cookie leaves in a couple of months :giggle:

22C27BCE-628C-40A1-95C5-0F10E4636E4F.png

22C95372-EAED-4684-A539-767120D1C42F.png

Overview shot I took of my campsite the other week after receiving another Giant Fairy Flower in a gift and a preview of a snowy terrain that I’d quite like to get for the winter, as long as I can save up LTs and not spend them all 😆

01B9CA44-2AAC-44DB-96BB-56C9EA88ADEA.png

After waiting all month for Maple’s cookie to restock I decided to buy a box and was really hoping for at least one of the fairy wings, the jar or the 5 star item and it turned out pretty well! I didn’t end up with the jar but do have enough stamps to trade for it:giggle:
Also crafted a couple of the reissued items that seem to work pretty well with Maple’s cookie items!

Not sure where else to post this, but I want to apologize to my friends for not being really active since before the camp event. Been dealing with some rl stuff and needed a break. Totally understand if you decide to unfriend. Thanks for being my friend for as long as you have and for the help in the events :). I’m out of gifts but will resume sending them when I can get more.

Not sure where else to post this, but I want to apologize to my friends for not being really active since before the camp event. Been dealing with some rl stuff and needed a break. Totally understand if you decide to unfriend. Thanks for being my friend for as long as you have and for the help in the events :). I’m out of gifts but will resume sending them when I can get more.
You never need to apologise. We all need breaks and your health and well-being is the most important thing.

If you need to catch up I am sure we can help you 💞

You never need to apologise. We all need breaks and your health and well-being is the most important thing.

If you need to catch up I am sure we can help you 💞

Thanks Roxxy! 💜🥺 You all helped me so much already! It really is okay! I just caught this new event in time so I should be okay and hopefully will be able to help you all out when I can.

Ah, I've been inactive too.

Since we're on the subject, I'm planning on continuing to play casually, so I'll keep sending out gifts to everyone when I'm on, but no need to send gifts back, you should keep them for trading with the daily players! 😊

Edit to add, please take care of yourself Dunq. ❤❤

Aw you don’t need to apologise and I’m sorry to hear you’re dealing with a lot of rl stuff at the moment. It’s completely okay to take breaks, your health is the most important thing so take as much time as you need to take care of yourself ❤

Also don’t worry about gifts, I’m in the same boat, know we’ve all discussed this before but why do they make them so hard to collect 🥺

Back