• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Clothing [Question + Request?) Does New Horizons QR clothing exist?

Bells
I just got my New Horizons shirt on Pocket Camp (with the event) and it got me wondering, has anyone made/is planning to make Timmy & Tommy/Tom Nook's shirts yet?
I would love to wear one on ACNL as I probably won't get the game nor a switch right away so I'll continue playing New Leaf for a bit. I would make it myself but I'm pretty sure it'll turn out awful as I never really make clothing nor know how to really "get the pixels at the right place" and all that ^^

(I'm guessing everyone knows, but this is what I'm talking about)
15666.jpg

I just got my New Horizons shirt on Pocket Camp (with the event) and it got me wondering, has anyone made/is planning to make Timmy & Tommy/Tom Nook's shirts yet?
I would love to wear one on ACNL as I probably won't get the game nor a switch right away so I'll continue playing New Leaf for a bit. I would make it myself but I'm pretty sure it'll turn out awful as I never really make clothing nor know how to really "get the pixels at the right place" and all that ^^

(I'm guessing everyone knows, but this is what I'm talking about)
View attachment 232100
It does but at the same time it doesn't. It's now a code thing, like your switch friends code, much better I'm my opinion

Back