• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading red bunny for pink bunny [date trading] yellow heart balloon

Hanami

bittersweet
Bells
Orange Heart Balloon
Perfect Peach
Lemon
Perfect Peach
Lemon
Perfect Peach
Lemon
Perfect Peach
Lemon
Yellow Heart Balloon
Feedback
100% (810) +
trading:

682.jpg
➡️
683.jpg

I have two red bunnies now because a kind user (@/piske) gifted one to me!

I would like to trade my red bunny for a pink bunny. Date on my red bunny is Mar 15, 2024 at 9:39 PM ET. I'll take any pink bunny date!

date trading:

689.jpg
Mar 10, 2024 at 12:23 AM ET ➡️
689.jpg
any date between Mar 11, 2024 at 10:04 PM ET and Mar 14, 2024 at 9:09 AM ET

Last edited:
I thought about it a bit and realized that I probably don't really have a use for an extra yellow bunny, so I would be willing to sell it to you 😊

also could you please tell me the dates on your red/orange bunnies?

I thought about it a bit and realized that I probably don't really have a use for an extra yellow bunny, so I would be willing to sell it to you 😊

also could you please tell me the dates on your red/orange bunnies?
that would be great. I'll send over payment now!

--

682.jpg
- Mar 15, 2024 at 9:39 PM EST
681.jpg
- Mar 11, 2024 at 10:04 PM EST

to be honest, I am a bit hesitant to date trade and even trade these though because I have them between my heart balloons 😅

that would be great. I'll send over payment now!

--

682.jpg
- Mar 15, 2024 at 9:39 PM EST
681.jpg
- Mar 11, 2024 at 10:04 PM EST

to be honest, I am a bit hesitant to date trade and even trade these though because I have them between my heart balloons 😅
that's alright, my red bunny is actually dated March 15th at ~7am EST. would you be interested in that trade? if not I understand! I'll send over the yellow bunny in a moment 💛

hello!
i was wondering if you were only trading for the red heart balloon, or if you’d be willing to purchase it with tbt?

Back