rosie's art parlour ✷ [ RLC: CLOSED /// TBT: CLOSED ] ✷ ✩°。⋆⸜( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )

4-E30-E9-C2-5-D71-42-C1-B462-7160-E53-B7-B9-D.png

6-C8-F812-A-B593-442-F-968-F-5-ADF434-EFB01.png
0-B86-F6-B8-D7-D4-4-B9-C-80-C2-5-AA2-ABD82-CEA.png

that means there's one tbt slot (sorry to ping u guys again LMAO i feel bad, if u ever want taking off the pinglist just lmk)
@duckykate
@jiny
@allybishop
@IonicKarma
@-Lumi-
@Jacob
@Corrie
@Venn
@Peach_Jam

Yesssssss!!

May I please have two couple scribble scrub drawings? 300TBT?

1st: Koji Yatabe 1 2 (he's on the left) and Saki Mikajima 1 (both from Durarara!!)
Could Koji and Saki both be standing together smiling eating ice cream cones? Koji's is chocolate and Saki's is strawberry.
Saki's outfit is good in her ref but for Koji's could you please remove the yellow bandana on his head as well as the amulet necklace (the other silver pearl looking necklace can stay!) and can you please replace his yellow shirt and purple jacket with just a purple v-neck t-shirt (same shade of purple as the jacket). Saki's an inch shorter than Koji.

2nd: Masaomi Kida 1 and Izaya Orihara 1 (both from Durarara!!)
Could they both be standing and holding hands but having Masaomi be blushing and Izaya looking at him sweetly?
Masaomi's outfit is good in the ref but no yellow bandana or blue blazer. Izaya's is good too except could you please remove his furry jacket and just have the black long sleeve shirt instead? Masaomi's an inch shorter than Izaya.

TYSM <3

Yesssssss!!

May I please have two couple scribble scrub drawings? 300TBT?

1st: Koji Yatabe 1 2 (he's on the left) and Saki Mikajima 1 (both from Durarara!!)
Could Koji and Saki both be standing together smiling eating ice cream cones? Koji's is chocolate and Saki's is strawberry.
Saki's outfit is good in her ref but for Koji's could you please remove the yellow bandana on his head as well as the amulet necklace (the other silver pearl looking necklace can stay!) and can you please replace his yellow shirt and purple jacket with just a purple v-neck t-shirt (same shade of purple as the jacket). Saki's an inch shorter than Koji.

2nd: Masaomi Kida 1 and Izaya Orihara 1 (both from Durarara!!)
Could they both be standing and holding hands but having Masaomi be blushing and Izaya looking at him sweetly?
Masaomi's outfit is good in the ref but no yellow bandana or blue blazer. Izaya's is good too except could you please remove his furry jacket and just have the black long sleeve shirt instead? Masaomi's an inch shorter than Izaya.

TYSM <3

thanks corrie for ordering!!! accepted 🥺

8-CB494-E8-EC63-409-D-83-A2-EE00-CDC0-F0-EE.png

also currently working on some more style options!​
Your ability to paint hair and eyes is phenomenal! I'm really moved by your work, it's so lovely. 😍💕 I would love to be included on your tbt ping list for the experimental sheet if available. 🙏

Hullo I'm back can I order art again

payment type & amount: RLC (£8)
style: scribble scrub, 2 characters
references:
outfit: carpet cape, poofy pants, drum
IMG_1440.JPG

IMG_1441.JPG

necklace: can I get this crescent moon looking one instead of the seashell my pic
Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 3.02.59 PM.png
up to you ofc! but can I request elf ears and the moose antlers 😍
any extra info: can I get fye and rosie with their normal physical features (hair, eyes, etc) but in the sky clothes. and as for poses can rosie be doing the butterfly charmer pose to call a butterfly over and fye doing something with wowie vibes. and little light butterflies here and there

ty for considering ♥

Hullo I'm back can I order art again

payment type & amount: RLC (£8)
style: scribble scrub, 2 characters
references:
outfit: carpet cape, poofy pants, drum
View attachment 400526
View attachment 400527
necklace: can I get this crescent moon looking one instead of the seashell my pic
View attachment 400525
up to you ofc! but can I request elf ears and the moose antlers 😍
any extra info: can I get fye and rosie with their normal physical features (hair, eyes, etc) but in the sky clothes. and as for poses can rosie be doing the butterfly charmer pose to call a butterfly over and fye doing something with wowie vibes. and little light butterflies here and there

ty for considering ♥

accepted 😭 🥺 ur the sweetest I CANT WAIT TO DRAW OUR SKY KIDS

4-C1-ED2-A7-2-A67-47-C8-8-B0-F-35326-E58-BD29.png
23-F876-C1-F180-4-EA5-9-A0-B-58-CD5-CD093-BF.png
6-E8-D3-BAE-276-C-45-F5-BD58-81-AF8-AD9-FF23.png
B3-BC8940-BA5-B-43-FB-9740-F3417-B2-D3774.png

BAA3061-D-0-D34-4-AB1-9212-9-F7-E7-E7484-E5.png

all tbt slots are now open! HOWEVER I have started a new job this week so please expect orders to be completed significantly slower than before, 2+ weeks I'm guessing (IDRK WE WILL SEE) - pinglist: (i feel so guilty pinging im sorry LOL)

@duckykate
@jiny
@allybishop
@IonicKarma
@-Lumi-
@Jacob
@Venn
@Peach_Jam
@jadetine

accepted 😭 🥺 ur the sweetest I CANT WAIT TO DRAW OUR SKY KIDS

4-C1-ED2-A7-2-A67-47-C8-8-B0-F-35326-E58-BD29.png
23-F876-C1-F180-4-EA5-9-A0-B-58-CD5-CD093-BF.png
6-E8-D3-BAE-276-C-45-F5-BD58-81-AF8-AD9-FF23.png
B3-BC8940-BA5-B-43-FB-9740-F3417-B2-D3774.png

BAA3061-D-0-D34-4-AB1-9212-9-F7-E7-E7484-E5.png

all tbt slots are now open! HOWEVER I have started a new job this week so please expect orders to be completed significantly slower than before, 2+ weeks I'm guessing (IDRK WE WILL SEE) - pinglist: (i feel so guilty pinging im sorry LOL)

@duckykate
@jiny
@allybishop
@IonicKarma
@-Lumi-
@Jacob
@Venn
@Peach_Jam
@jadetine
Thank you SO much ;w; ;w; ;w; ;w; <3 <3 <3 <3

Hi Rosie!

payment type & amount: TBT (150)
style: scribble scrub (2 characters)
references:
These two please :]
1632168697491.jpeg
any extra info:
Bg can be a field of smol flowers? Expressions up to you! (Mimi (blue hair) is kinda clumsy and ditzy while Choco (blonde) is more mature lol)
Thank you for considering :>

Payment: 100 TBT
Style: Scribble Scrub
References:
0RnZLXl.jpg

Actual logo for the jersey (referencing because I think it's easier to draw than how the logo was done in-game, lol):
1200px-Tampa_Bay_Lightning_Logo_2011.svg.png
Any extra info: Just have fun with it! Thanks for your consideration!

payment type & amount: tbt + 100
style: scribble scrub
references: [x] (please make her glasses rounded instead of octagonal!)
any extra info: n/a tysm for considering ;w;

Hi Rosie!

payment type & amount: TBT (150)
style: scribble scrub (2 characters)
references:
These two please :]
View attachment 400611
any extra info:
Bg can be a field of smol flowers? Expressions up to you! (Mimi (blue hair) is kinda clumsy and ditzy while Choco (blonde) is more mature lol)
Thank you for considering :>
Payment: 100 TBT
Style: Scribble Scrub
References:
0RnZLXl.jpg

Actual logo for the jersey (referencing because I think it's easier to draw than how the logo was done in-game, lol):
1200px-Tampa_Bay_Lightning_Logo_2011.svg.png
Any extra info: Just have fun with it! Thanks for your consideration!
payment type & amount: tbt + 100
references: [x] (please make her glasses rounded instead of octagonal!)
any extra info: n/a tysm for considering ;w;

All accepted thank you so much!!! 🥺

Keep me on the pinglist! It looks like you are mega busy, though, so I can totally wait until you're at a better place. It'll give me time to amass some TBT, too. XD

Rosie opening an art shop and now I don't have to awkwardly stare at my dms to work up the courage to ask for a commissioned piece? Totally in.

payment type & amount: £76 RLC, paid via PayPal
style: textured bust, two characters
references: it's an IRL request of two people - would prefer to DM or PM you the reference images, if that's okay!
any extra info: fall-themed but trust your creative process fully to experiment with it. Your price was issued for one character so I just doubled it due to the details/extra person. Willing to negotiate in either direction if needed

Last edited:
I am back for more art <3
payment type & amount: £8 RLC, PayPal
references:
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet.png

Simon-ac-science-reference-sheet.png
any extra info: 2 separate scrubs please! And tiny fish/ bug shapes!

Rosie opening an art shop and now I don't have to awkwardly stare at my dms to work up the courage to ask for a commissioned piece? Totally in.

payment type & amount: £76 RLC, paid via PayPal
style: textured bust, two characters
references: it's an IRL request of two people - would prefer to DM or PM you the reference images, if that's okay!
any extra info: fall-themed but trust your creative process fully to experiment with it. Your price was issued for one character so I just doubled it due to the details/extra person. Willing to negotiate in either direction if needed
I am back for more art <3
payment type & amount: £8 RLC, PayPal
references:
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet.png

Simon-ac-science-reference-sheet.png
any extra info: 2 separate scrubs please! And tiny fish/ bug shapes!

thank u both so much!!!! accepted 🥺

12-DEBE94-0-E93-401-D-B9-A2-581595-D6-F212.png

a lil update - thank u guys for being patient with my slower processing times!! Once this batch is complete I plan to reduce slots to 1 for both tbt and rlc or maybe even close the store for a little while whilst I get my life a bit more sorted lol​

Back