Selling [s] various collectibles

oh my god that would be perfect and complete my line up! Would you like a message on the hyacinth and which of the two would you like?
no message is fine! may i have the one from the 21st please? :>

hello boring! sorry if you're not selling anymore but i was wondering if you would accept 250 TBT for your blue bunny balloon? :^O

Last edited:
hello boring! sorry if you're not selling anymore but i was wondering if you would accept 250 TBT for your blue bunny balloon? :^O
Sorry for my delayed answer! If you're still interested then yes I am totally happy to sell the balloon to you for 250 TBT, just let me know :)

hi, I want the mushroom one but ive never spent bells could u show me how to do so

hi, I want the mushroom one but ive never spent bells could u show me how to do so
Hi there! If you want to send someone bells you can click the number next to “bells” on their profile and it should come up with a menu . Then you click donate and do the amount you want!

I have no price in mind for the mushroom but they’re not worth very much lol

Hi there! If you want to send someone bells you can click the number next to “bells” on their profile and it should come up with a menu . Then you click donate and do the amount you want!

I have no price in mind for the mushroom but they’re not worth very much lol
how about 50 bells, I like it, unless thats way over or something

*hmm, Im just gona fork it over

how about 50 bells, I like it, unless thats way over or something

*hmm, Im just gona fork it over
50 TBT is perfect! On the tier list they're in the 100-200 tier but those price guides run a bit on the expensive side these days. I'll send the mushroom now, would you like it to have a specific message?

50 TBT is perfect! On the tier list they're in the 100-200 tier but those price guides run a bit on the expensive side these days. I'll send the mushroom now, would you like it to have a specific message?
no specific, though if you would like to send something it would be nice : D

Thanks for the discount :)

Back