Trading 🕊️ Selling Sweet/Red Heart/Purple Balloons + Red Hyacinth. Seeking: Black Roses 🌹

Awesome, thanks! I've sent mine as well.

Now looking for a mango! 🥭
Post automatically merged:

Edit: Ah, shoot. I needed my orange in a specific order. 💔

Bump, need an orange! Still looking for a mango and an apple afterwards as well, so long as you can can hold off purchasing immediately. Need them in a specific order!

Yes I really do, thank you so much! I'm waiting on my entry to be accepted and I'll grab that lychee for you first thing. Any message? I'm fine with any or none.

LOL sorry to make you repeat yourself, not sure how I didn't see you say that the first time. my entry got accepted so I've thrown the lychee over. thank you for your orange and your patience!

now looking for a mango for real this time 🥭

Sorry, would you mind if I send my lychee back for a message? All my other fruits have messages, and I would love to have one on the lychee too. <3

That's odd, I put a message on there. I'll try putting one again, send it over!

Need that mango in my life 🥭

edit: Mango obtained finally! Once I'm sent my perfect cherry, I will be ready to get an apple to complete my quest.

Last edited:
almost finished with fruit quest! Just need a perfect apple from someone.

Hi, I can buy you a perfect apple in trade for a perfect pear! Let me know if you'd like a message.

This is wonderful news! If you can think of something, sure. But if you can't, no worries, you can send it as is. I'll send you the pear now!

I’m still waiting on a peach, but I will need a pear afterward! Is there anything you’d be looking to trade for?

Back