• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Share Your Island Map

BA6E1715-2F29-4545-BB19-FEC428600D27.jpg

Here is mine! I didn’t do any resetting. I picked this map because I thought that island in the middle would be interesting. :) I got cherries as my fruit which I’m happy about.

ETkG0oGUYAEAgBT.jpg

I picked from the first ones that were offered to me, but I really liked that this one kind of cut my island into thirds!
Super excited about peaches.
Not excited about Diva.

ETkPSa-U8AAJyAy

Cherries & Blue Airport, and SUPER happy with my villagers! Only had to reset once, and that was mostly because I didn't want the green airport.

I'm in love with the amount of southern beach real estate I got, and while my dream fruit was originally oranges, I actually LOVE how cherries look in this game. And I'm super pleased with the amount of distance between the plaza and my airport, as I wanted to build a little entry area for visiting guests.

IMG_20200320_122443.jpg

Native Oranges and I'm happy with the layout and starting villagers.

Last edited:
blueberrymap.jpg
I had to reset 5 times just to get a map without both river mouths being south, literally 3/4 of the maps were double south and the one that wasn't always had a really bad layout. Happy I got a blue airport (since the island is Blueberry) and peaches. Very happy that the first nice map didn't have pears lol!

Last edited:
ETkld-GUEAANDDS

I got Peaches and a yellow airport. Louie and Katt are my villagers. I really like Louie. Katt is alright.

2020032014560700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Green airport with apples. I didn't reset at all for this and I'm really happy with it! I want to have my house in that middle bit eventually.

Looking through the thread, my island is pretty plain and I'd have liked something more interesting, but all of the four options I was given were fairly simple. I think the one I stuck with is still nice, though!

wlMF21f.png

Wow there are some super cute layouts here, I hope they all turn out well for you all <3

Here is Valenwood on Day 1. I promised myself I wouldn't reset and this map is by far the best I was offered. Blue airport and native oranges, which is exactly what I wanted! Paula is one of my husband's fave villagers and he was hyped she was my starter, and Axel is a real cutie who talks a lot about working out, but mostly he's been sitting down by trees XD.

ETkUMzsUEAA2Aiy.jpg

Sorry it's not an official screenshot, I find it way too much work to extract photos from gaming systems so I always just use my phone :p

I picked the most bizarre-looking map I was offered! I don't really care about landscaping, I just want a fun time.

Fruit: cherries
Airport: green

Last edited:
This is our island. We are very happy with the layout and villagers. Our native fruit is peaches.

Attachments

• tidepoolisland.jpg
    tidepoolisland.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 766
Last edited:
acnhmap.jpg

Got native oranges and red (or maybe orange? idk lol) airport! Also thinking about moving my house to the center part sometime hehe

5R5T7SQ.png

this is an older picture but the little white box is where blathers is now! being able to place my villagers' tents almost made me cry with joy lmao

edit: my fruit is peaches and my airport is blue!

Last edited:
Here's mine!

ETn7KOAX0AAPeWO.png

I got peaches and the yellow airport, which are both the exact options I wanted.
Reneigh and Sterling are my starters. Reneigh is okay for now but I don't really like Sterling.

My map has a pond shaped like a star right above Resident Services, it's super cute! It matches with my town name perfectly. Sadly, when the town hall gets built it might get hidden by the building so hopefully I can just terraform another star pond (preferably a bigger one) somewhere else in the future lol

Everything is pretty much perfect, I just wish I could have gotten Hamlet as my jock but I'm going to add him in via amiibo card later, so it's not a big deal.

Last edited:
Back