Sig requests

Hey dude, i need a signature please, could you make it with :
Pokemon Trainer Gold - HG/SS - holding a pokeball in a cool pose
The pokemon Gliscor next to it,
as for the backgrounds and renders i'm not that sure :/ just make it look cool and effective on the signature,
if its good i'll pay 150, if its really good i'll pay 250 bells, post it here when your done and i will send my payment ;)
Thanks 0v9

That was sarcasm try to save up money for photoshop ok?
You need $449.99 more dollars

Don't use photoshop, use gimp. get the free download. don't listen to Marlon he is a fail troll

That was sarcasm try to save up money for photoshop ok?
You need $449.99 more dollars

I know. The face was misused though. I meant to use like a wink or something else. Plus I know that these won't be amazing because they are in paint. But I am just doing this for whoever wants. Not much for the bells.

@PoxyLemon- Ok I will check that out. Thanks.

I really wouldn't charge for them... I certainly wouldn't pay for them. No offense, but paint's not exactly great quality. :/

Yeah I know. Probably only gonna charge maybe 20 bells. I'm not looking for profit. I'm only making these for people who want them. I will try to make more so everyone can see what they will look like and if they don't like paint then they don't have to ask. To be honost I don't expect to get much offers on some. Like I said I am only doing this for people who want.

Back