solar eclipse ☀️

Less than 6 hours left to totality where I am! The cloud cover models for the eclipse are looking significantly better today too than they were even last night, I really hope they pan out like they are saying, or even better if possible so more people can see it!

I will indeed be in the path of totality! So thankfully I don't have to travel anywhere to see it. There's a chance of clouds though, but at least I'll still get to see it go dark for a few minutes no matter what 🎉

it’ll only be a partial solar eclipse for me with a max 78.5% coverage where I’m at according to the nasa website. so not in the path of totality, but hopefully get to see something cool since I’ve never experienced it before. T-Mobile was giving out solar eclipse glasses last Tuesday for T-Mobile Tuesday lol so maybe that will come in handy if I’m able to see it.

I'll be able to see it today! I'm not in the path of totality but there'll still be about 90% coverage in my area so that's good enough for me! This will be my first time viewing one, so I'm pretty excited.

For those wanting to add an extra touch to their viewing, here's my playlist for the time before - during - and after!
IMG_3132.png

Got some pretty solid cloud cover here unfortunately, though it's looking better than it was earlier. The clouds have gotten thin enough for the sun to start peeking through them, hopefully they continue to clear!

I think I’m going to be able to see it. The library at my mom’s school has sunglasses that you can use. And there’s supposed to a really good view here in Connecticut, it’s about 90%. The only issue is that it’s partly cloudy right now.

I might be able see it, but I don't think we have the glasses so I will just watch it get dark, I guess.

We're supposed to get a majority of it in a little bit, but not a total eclipse. Of course the other side of our states gets to see it. My uncle is in the area I believe. Also, the damn clouds are moving in... go figure. My grandma ordered sunglasses though just in case so hopefully we see SOMETHING.

What I'd really love to see someday is a total lunar eclipse, but I think the clouds ruined that for me as well.

Sadly I'll be in a work call, lol, but hopefully my room gets dark because of it. I don't think I'm in the totality path so I don't mind

I'm directly in the path and will be heading outside shortly with my cool glasses! It looks like some clouds may be blowing in but hopefully I'm still able to experience the eclipse to some degree.

Got to see it using the classic method with the paper holes. I am not in the path of totality unfortunately. Maybe I will be next time, when I already have become an adult…

I like that the banner has changed for the eclipse. Im so lowkey bitter that it isnt happening somewhere I can get to but its fine </3 theres one in spain soon maybe I can go there!
Im watching a live stream of how its moving across America right now... I hope you Texan's are enjoying the view rn!

Back