• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Path some paths that i made, free to use ♡

my-peculiar-dream

(❁´◡`❁)
Bells
New Horizons Token
etherealpath.jpeg
etherealpath2.jpeg

here are some paths that i made for my town Ethereal! they're free to use and share, and i'd love your opinion on them! :)

Adorable! I'm still waiting to get my QR code from Sable😩
I'm so ready to make a pathway for my new town.

It's lovely! The flower embroidery pattern is very detailed and nice! I know someone looking for some pathway designs.

naraku44, what do you think about this pathway design? :unsure:

thank you! :)
Post automatically merged:

Adorable! I'm still waiting to get my QR code from Sable😩
I'm so ready to make a pathway for my new town.

tyvm <3 :)

It's lovely! The flower embroidery pattern is very detailed and nice! I know someone looking for some pathway designs.

naraku44, what do you think about this pathway design? :unsure:

That is such a cute pathway!!! I would definitely use that! The flowers are gorgeous and the color is beautiful!

I think these are so cute! I'm most likely going to be using some of these.

Oh, I was just now contemplating what kind of paths I want to make for my town, but was feeling overwhelmed with Google results and then this turned out to tickle my fancy the moment I saw it. Thank you so much! 💕

That is such a cute pathway!!! I would definitely use that! The flowers are gorgeous and the color is beautiful!

i'm really late but thank you! <33 means so much to me!

Ooh I love the colors you used! It looks lovely, amazing work!

thank youu <3

I think these are so cute! I'm most likely going to be using some of these.

so nice to hear! <3 i guess they really were worth all those hours that i spent on making them D:

They look fantastic. Well done!

thank you <3

Oh, I was just now contemplating what kind of paths I want to make for my town, but was feeling overwhelmed with Google results and then this turned out to tickle my fancy the moment I saw it. Thank you so much! 💕

wow! i'm glad that you enjoy them <3 thank you so much!

Back