• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Special Characters

Flummoxer

Retired Staff
Bells
Who is your favorite special character (ex. Gracie, K.K. Slider, Franklin, etc)?

Mine is Jingle. My reasons are that I like the Jingle series and he is confused by your new clothing.

Hmmm....there are many I like, but Katrina is my favorite. I'm usually lucky enough to get the increased bell fortune. It's a great feeling when you get 63,000 bells from a rock!

Someone should start a poll on who is there favorite animal. I really like Bob, he is the coolest cat ever.

[quote="] Someone should start a poll on who is there favorite animal. I really like Bob, he is the coolest cat ever. [/quote]
It would let you enter only 15 animals.

TYOSHI90 said:
Who is your favorite special character (ex. Gracie, K.K. Slider, Franklin, etc)?

Mine is Jingle. My reasons are that I like the Jingle series and he is confused by your new clothing.
I really like K.K. Who couldn't like him!

;) He also plays great music! :lol:

Nobody hear apparently likes him but will say...I like Nook. He might give bad prices and do bad things to you sometimes but he's a cool racoon.

NINTENDORI said:
Nobody hear apparently likes him but will say...I like Nook. He might give bad prices and do bad things to you sometimes but he's a cool racoon.
You know, I didn't think anybody would say Nook. Nook isn't one of my favorites but I will agree that he's a cool raccoon. A couple of my favorites are K.K. Slider, Katrina, and Jingle.

I like Kapp'n the best, mosly because of his "sea shanties".

Back