• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion

Anyone know if there is any place still selling legit splatoon 3 pro controllers? The one I just ordered ended up being a fake. Play-Asia is selling some but do I need to worry about them being fake? The picture shows it is the Japanese version, but the version is still compatible with any switch right?

Last edited:
Anyone know if there is any place still selling legit splatoon 3 pro controllers? The one I just ordered ended up being a fake. Play-Asia is selling some but do I need to worry about them being fake? The picture shows it is the Japanese version, but the version is still compatible with any switch right?

Play Asia is legit I’ve ordered from them before. It’s probably your best bet as it’s long sold out at North American retailers and most online will be at scalper prices. Play Asia has a fair price though. But yes version doesn’t matter. My original set of Joycons were imported from Japan (was probably from Play Asia actually) and they work just fine with North American Switches.

Play Asia is legit I’ve ordered from them before. It’s probably your best bet as it’s long sold out at North American retailers and most online will be at scalper prices. Play Asia has a fair price though. But yes version doesn’t matter. My original set of Joycons were imported from Japan (was probably from Play Asia actually) and they work just fine with North American Switches.
Thanks so much! That’s good to know. I think I’ve bought from them in the past but never controllers or electronics.

Back