• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion

Anyone know if there is any place still selling legit splatoon 3 pro controllers? The one I just ordered ended up being a fake. Play-Asia is selling some but do I need to worry about them being fake? The picture shows it is the Japanese version, but the version is still compatible with any switch right?

Last edited:
Anyone know if there is any place still selling legit splatoon 3 pro controllers? The one I just ordered ended up being a fake. Play-Asia is selling some but do I need to worry about them being fake? The picture shows it is the Japanese version, but the version is still compatible with any switch right?

Play Asia is legit I’ve ordered from them before. It’s probably your best bet as it’s long sold out at North American retailers and most online will be at scalper prices. Play Asia has a fair price though. But yes version doesn’t matter. My original set of Joycons were imported from Japan (was probably from Play Asia actually) and they work just fine with North American Switches.

Play Asia is legit I’ve ordered from them before. It’s probably your best bet as it’s long sold out at North American retailers and most online will be at scalper prices. Play Asia has a fair price though. But yes version doesn’t matter. My original set of Joycons were imported from Japan (was probably from Play Asia actually) and they work just fine with North American Switches.
Thanks so much! That’s good to know. I think I’ve bought from them in the past but never controllers or electronics.

Anyone else excited for BIG Big Run? I know I am! I recently earned a silver stage badge on Jammin Junction which I’m proud of. I haven’t won a Bronze badge on another stage before nevermind a silver one until now.

Anyways best of luck during Big Run!
omg forgot it was this weekend, super excited!! c:

also right now i suck at the new splatana, please do not perceive me while i try figuring out this weapon LMAO

I just wanted to share my proud Big Run achievement. Prior to the scoring system being changed to a set egg score I was never able to obtain gold as it required a score within the top 5% of all players. While not required for a gold reward anymore I finally got within the top 5%! I also reached the highest rank I’ve ever gotten in Salmon Run period at EVP700. Hopefully one day I’ll catch max hazard.

I hope everyone else who played Big Run had a lot of fun as well!

Here’s my results of the last couple Big Runs since the change to the new scoring:
IMG_7338.jpeg

• Celebrate
Reactions: Doo
I didn’t even notice the scoring changed, this was my second ever Big Run. I did one in December? 2022 (the first one) and missed all the ones in between 😂 My high score this time was 88 eggs 😅

Back