• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Buying Spooky items or DIYs

Reaper3201430

Bells
Feedback
100% (58) +
As the title says. I'd prefer already made items, but would more than willingly take their DIYs. At the moment, I need everything. Also wouldn't mind a few pumpkins of each color.

I have in game bells, NMT, or TBT bells. However, I won't be available until about 3:30pm EST. Thanks!

As the title says. I'd prefer already made items, but would more than willingly take their DIYs. At the moment, I need everything. Also wouldn't mind a few pumpkins of each color.

I have in game bells, NMT, or TBT bells. However, I won't be available until about 3:30pm EST. Thanks!
If we'll be online around the same time, I can give you these already made items for 6 tbt or some orange hyacinths. Hope that works for you :blush:
  • Spooky Candy Set
  • Spooky Chair
  • Spooky Lantern
  • Spooky Scarecrow
  • Spooky Standing Lamp
  • Spooky Table
  • Spooky Tower
  • Spooky Treats Basket
  • Spooky Tree

Last edited:
Back