• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

StreetPass Silver

i'm just waiting for the next bell tree direct that adds staff members and for whoever made this graph to be stolen from us once again (staff wouldn't do it AGAIN, right? hehe.... right? please no)

Thanks again for making this! It's been really accurate and useful so far. Early on I just posted like crazy in hopes of getting as much silver possible, but this is so much easier (and less stressful). It would be nice if the staff could have posted this when the event started though, I can't see a reason not to.

I swear my first 100 Streetpass Silver were much easier to earn than this! I think I’m still trying to figure out the cooldown, honestly. I suppose patience is key so I’ll keep posting and spamming people’s profiles lol

Can confirm as of just now that the minimum amount of silver for posting a new thread is at least 6, not 7. Silently weeping in the general direction of the balloons.

I posted in the street pass souvenirs thread, and my silver went up from low 50s to 69. considering I posted earlier today and didn't get any when I was at 45, idk what the cool down is

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed this but it seems like when I post in a board that I haven’t posted in a while in I get a random extra bit of silver? I’ve noticed this a couple times now but I could be wrong

I definitely don't have time to guarantee that I'll keep this updated this time around;) But I'm going to try and make a space so we can try and figure out the cooldowns!

Acceptance Silver?
Conversation Silver - commenting on a thread - 4 times per 12 hours (4-8 silver) Filter: POST
Observation Silver - viewing a thread - 1 time per 12 hours (1-2 silver) Filter: VIEW
Observation Silver - viewing someone's profile - 1 time per 12 hours (1-2 silver) Filter: PROFILE
Conversation Seeker Silver - Making a thread - 1 time per ?14-17 hours (6-14 silver) Filter: THREAD
Reaction Silver - reacting to posts - 3 times per 12 hours (2-4 silver) Filter: REACT
Democracy Silver - voting in a poll - 1 time per 12 hours (2-4 Silver) Filter: VOTE
Direct Conversation Silver - posting on someone's profile - 3 times per 12 hours (2-4 silver) Filter: MESSAGE

Thanks to @seliph and @Snowesque who started this off a little in the main thread

Remember that you can go to your Transactions and Filter by Event Trigger to help figure out how many/when the last time you got silver for a particular action!
So helpful, thank you!!

Thanks very much for this information. 🙂

(warning: rant coming up)
I feel that my silver cool downs are brutal since I feel that my earning period is significantly less than the activity I'm doing on the forum. I keep checking on my stats, & my silver just stops earning anything more often than not. I feel it's gonna be super time consuming to earn enough for those special bunny or heart balloons! 😮‍💨

Thanks for this post, so helpful! Also, anyone can feel free to write on my profile for some extra silver :)

Back